• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

mkiker2089

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stock prices are hard to guess but I just dropped 50 dollars on additional stock. Stocks are usually short term with people buying and selling multiple times a day but in this case holding on long term can be good.

I made a bit on Netflix stock the same way. they had that DVD scandal and the stocks hit the floor. I scooped it up and held it. A few years later it hit saturation and I sold most of it.

I'm also looking at Tesla, Wells Fargo and Iheart Media. I'm not an expert at all though so don't take my advice. I've just been lucky in the past.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I noticed a lot of unhappy people joined in the fall of 2016 and the fall of 2015. When ever I see a nasty post I look at the join date and sure enough, they've joined, posted very little and pop off with something negative as if they were waiting. No count.
Whew. I just made the lull between the falls off the cliffs. February 2016. I haven't seen anything I didn't expect. It is , and always has been, a long-shot. But I'm still hopeful this will come to fruition.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It'll be $5 by tomorrow. Massive amount of volume too. Someone knows something and thus they are buying.

As for Arcimoto, it's dropping and closed at $3.05. Not looking good for them.
YES... $5 a share will be blown away shortly...Look at the momentum & volume.
:becky: Just got a little ahead of our skis...posts were from 6/5!

Last edited:

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some of the future value of Elio stock will depend on gas prices. If gas goes high (above $75 gal) and/or if electricity to charge EV's goes up, then the Elio will do well. If both gas and electric stay low, then the Elio will be less attractive to buyers.

Consider this article on just one oil supplier:

https://www.controleng.com/single-a...by-2023/f0a0886a55a5fdb41a4c2b81707dc541.html

Oil production in the Permian Basin will rise nearly 3 million barrels per day (mbd) by 2023 according to a report by IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO). Total oil production in the Permian will be 5.4 mbd in 2023, more than the total production of any OPEC country other than Saudi Arabia. Nearly 41,000 new wells and $308 billion in upstream spending between 2018 to 2023 will drive that growth. Production of both natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs) in the Permian are also expected to double during this period, reaching 15 billion cubic feet per day (bcf/d) and 1.7 mbd, respectively.

"In the past 24 months, production from just this one region-the Permian-has grown far more than any other entire country in the world," said Daniel Yergin, vice chairman, IHS Markit. "Add an additional 3 mbd by 2023-more than the total present-day production of Kuwait-and you have a level of production that exceeds the current production of every OPEC nation except for Saudi Arabia."

Despite the $308 billion price tag, access to capital will not be the primary challenge for Permian production in coming years. The outlook anticipates a market where oil prices stay around $60 per barrel or higher. In that price scenario, it is lags in necessary infrastructure, rather than the availability of upstream investment, that represents the greatest potential challenge, the report says.

(Click link to read entire article.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Some of the future value of Elio stock will depend on gas prices. If gas goes high (above $75 gal) and/or if electricity to charge EV's goes up, then the Elio will do well. If both gas and electric stay low, then the Elio will be less attractive to buyers.

Consider this article on just one oil supplier:

https://www.controleng.com/single-a...by-2023/f0a0886a55a5fdb41a4c2b81707dc541.html

Oil production in the Permian Basin will rise nearly 3 million barrels per day (mbd) by 2023 according to a report by IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO). Total oil production in the Permian will be 5.4 mbd in 2023, more than the total production of any OPEC country other than Saudi Arabia. Nearly 41,000 new wells and $308 billion in upstream spending between 2018 to 2023 will drive that growth. Production of both natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs) in the Permian are also expected to double during this period, reaching 15 billion cubic feet per day (bcf/d) and 1.7 mbd, respectively.

"In the past 24 months, production from just this one region-the Permian-has grown far more than any other entire country in the world," said Daniel Yergin, vice chairman, IHS Markit. "Add an additional 3 mbd by 2023-more than the total present-day production of Kuwait-and you have a level of production that exceeds the current production of every OPEC nation except for Saudi Arabia."

Despite the $308 billion price tag, access to capital will not be the primary challenge for Permian production in coming years. The outlook anticipates a market where oil prices stay around $60 per barrel or higher. In that price scenario, it is lags in necessary infrastructure, rather than the availability of upstream investment, that represents the greatest potential challenge, the report says.

(Click link to read entire article.

This vehicle has much more applications than gas mileage, .... expense, parts replacement, simple to work on, compact, and selling this worldwide. They have a shipping port next to the building and rail tracks along side..

Top Bottom