• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If ever ... I would be driving along the road and see a dead deer on the side, I WILL pull over in front of it and wait for help to get it on the top of my Elio. Surely some guy would pull over and help an old lady get a great picture, right? And if he is good looking I will ask him to take off his shirt and pose with it.... OH MY !!! Specially if it is a cop !
About the stocks, I hope everybody is as set up as I am by now. It is going to be sink or swim from now on. Exciting times we are living. I am ready either way. I'll just sit here and dream about that naked cop.

.... So, the cop shows up and the first words out of your mouth should be " Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me". Now, if he says he is glad to see the deer, you know is a bit different.

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As a side note, I find it interesting that the supporters of Tesla because of environmental considerations, are not complaining to Elon Musk about all his rockets that have gone up or all the future ones that are planned. Look at the fireballs coming out of them and tell me that that's not pollution! I think it's somewhat hypocritical. I also wonder if fire alarms for Tesla's would be a good business to get into.

If you know another way to get to space, Elon Musk is all ears. Rockets are a necessary evil, and it's not hypocritical to attempt to create sustainability where it's possible, and ignore it where it's not.

He got into rockets to make space more accessible, because he believes that mankind needs to become interplanetary for survival. People can disagree with his reasoning, but he can only work with the technology currently available. Rockets are the only means to get to space.

I would argue that building EVs, and encouraging others to do so, offsets some of those emissions you see exiting the aft of Falcon 9's.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If ever ... I would be driving along the road and see a dead deer on the side, I WILL pull over in front of it and wait for help to get it on the top of my Elio. Surely some guy would pull over and help an old lady get a great picture, right? And if he is good looking I will ask him to take off his shirt and pose with it.... OH MY !!! Specially if it is a cop !
About the stocks, I hope everybody is as set up as I am by now. It is going to be sink or swim from now on. Exciting times we are living. I am ready either way. I'll just sit here and dream about that naked cop.
My favorite scene involving a deer from my favorite lawyer movie...

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yea, I think Vinny's right to kill in style and his wife shouldn't get on his case. The pants should match the color Elio that he would have tried to place the deer on after he blew it's brains out. And Vinny probably would have placed the deer on his Elio "Spread -Eagled" so when he drove it through New York he can show that he is a Man's Man deer hunter....Seeing he knows Robert De Niro.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So let's see here......first it's just a "guy" with his shirt off....then it's a cop, with his shirt off and now he's NAKED !!! My, my :p

Top Bottom