• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
frog.png

Why does the front end of this vehicle resembles a frog to me?... Look across the two upper head lights then down to the nose ..

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No buzz about Elio's SEC statement released this morning?

I guess not much to buzz about? Looks like any ElioCoin info is not in there? https://seekingalpha.com/filing/4234379

"NOTE 17 - SUBSEQUENT EVENTS

The Company has evaluated subsequent events that have occurred through November 9, 2018, which is the date that the financial statements were available to be issued, and determined that there were no subsequent events or transactions that required recognition or disclosure in the financial statements except as discussed in Note 7, Note 8, Note 10, Note 15, and below.

On September 20, 2018, the Company announced that it has formally launched the pre-sale of the ElioCoin Security Token. The company currently intends to raise up to $25 million in the private placement, which is limited to certain institutional and accredited investors pursuant to Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933."

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Found this buried in the small text of the SEC report: "General and administrative expenses decreased $25 thousand or 2%, primarily resulting from: (1) a $123 thousand decrease in consulting and professional fees; (2) a $40 thousand decrease in payroll and related expenses; and offset by a $140 thousand increase in property taxes and common area maintenance charges related to the Shreveport facility."

Now what would be reasons for increasing the property tax $140K? Did other properties in the area also go up? Wouldn't this bill normally go to the property owner? Perhaps it's another way for the Parish to penalize Elio?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish they would have changed the timeline because using this new engine was to shorten it up (as per Paul Elio). I'd feel much better and more inclined to start buying up stock because i would see some real info on the SEC filing. Since there's not, I feel that it's almost like that you got to know someone in the company as to when you can buy or sell stock.

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After reading the latest semi-annual SEC filing, I have mixed feelings. First, I'd like to point out that the document is specifically addressing the period ending June 30, 2018, so lack of mention of the ElioCoin STO or the controversial powerplant decision announced in September is expected. Having said that...

I've become accustomed to reading these reports to find out Paul Elio & company continue to defer, forbear, or otherwise extend their financial obligations into the future. Whether it be with RACER Trust, Stu Lichter personally, or business affiliates of Stu Lichter (CH Capital Lending & Shreveport Business Park), Elio Motors has always managed to negotiate their way out of making cash payments of principal owed, accrued interest, and/or default interest charges.

Usually, those payment obligations are kicked down the road by 6-12 months. Peruse past SEC filings to decipher the trend information for yourself. What grabs my attention this time, however, is that once again all of their payment obligations are being deferred to new maturity dates, except only by a matter of weeks. Apparently, on November 7th, a bunch of negotiating was done between Paul Elio and Stu Lichter to defer payments to either December 2018 or January 2019. That's unusual in that they had an opportunity to defer for a number of months yet again but instead elected to defer only a matter of weeks.

On one hand, this is encouraging because it implies that a large cash infusion is anticipated in the short term. Whether it be a private equity offering and/or the unannounced results of the ElioCoin STO, Paul Elio expects to be coming into some cash very soon. Otherwise, if his financial future was more uncertain, why wouldn't he defer payment obligations until say, June 2019 or beyond?

On the other hand, should Paul Elio come into some new capital resources and choose to use it to pay RACER Trust, CH Capital Lending, Shreveport Business Park, and Stu Lichter personally, then there would be little to no money leftover to finish R&D, build the planned 18 E-series and S-series prototypes for testing and validation, or kickstart the infamous 76-week timeline to reach factory production readiness.

I'm jubilated that signs seem to indicate there may be positive momentum building in support of Paul Elio, but I'm frustrated to realize any new capital brought in doesn't appear to be going towards the vehicle at all.

Top Bottom