• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll wait till it's down to $2.50 then buy some more, it's always worked so far, let's hope it continues.
Works for me...the news for crypto & OSTK increases daily...the largest Ivy League endowments are pouring money into crypto...major financial institutions as well. It will swirl around to Eliocoin and therefore ELIO stock at the right moment in 2019.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Any stock is like that, timing is the all important factor, get in at the right time, ride it till it peaks, sell, watch it go down, when it bottoms get back in.
The problem is knowing the right times.
That is the key, time it right, and you can make good money.
Time it wrong, and you either miss the boat, or lose your shirt.
There are things to watch, and know the timing.
But most of all, patients.
If you can't wait, you don't belong in the game.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... As of January 7th, 2019 I will traveling the west, southwest, where-ever with living in my Kodiak 10 x 10 Super Deluxe VS tent and someone else ( Sailor Dog??? ) can list the stock market daily.

DSCN9130.JPG DSCN9132.JPG DSCN9146.JPG DSCN9145.JPG dog chouch.jpg jeep.jpg

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... As of January 7th, 2019 I will traveling the west, southwest, where-ever with living in my Kodiak 10 x 10 Super Deluxe VS tent and someone else ( Sailor Dog??? ) can list the stock market daily.

View attachment 23074 View attachment 23075 View attachment 23076 View attachment 23077 View attachment 23078 View attachment 23079
My plan is to get out of Colorado after the 60% scale XTI Trifan hopefully flies in early December, head down to tropics somewhere between Port Salerno & Hobe Sound with a minivan, two Hyperlite Alki paddleboards, our chessie dog Sweet Leilani & a pop-up trailer and hopefully find something very cheap to rent for a few months. So I better pass on the daily stock report :).

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any stock is like that, timing is the all important factor, get in at the right time, ride it till it peaks, sell, watch it go down, when it bottoms get back in.
The problem is knowing the right times.
That is the key, time it right, and you can make good money.
Time it wrong, and you either miss the boat, or lose your shirt.
There are things to watch, and know the timing.
But most of all, patients.
If you can't wait, you don't belong in the game.
I definitely have trouble with ride to peak and sell part, the buy low and hold for many years is all I know....duh. Had clients of my business that were able to short term trade for triple digit returns plus or minus annually.

Top Bottom