• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I definitely have trouble with ride to peak and sell part, the buy low and hold for many years is all I know....duh. Had clients of my business that were able to short term trade for triple digit returns plus or minus annually.
What, you need a coach or something? It's not me.
I'm batting about 20% so far.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just wait for a press release and then pounce on the stock. After that, wait 3 days and sell because it'll inevitably go back down. If the announcement is that they got the $25M from Eliocoin pre sale, then you will see two peaks. Invest wisely and you can have at least two free Elios.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll be first to admit that I'm very much "Old School", but I fail to see how "Eliocoin" is different from "Monopoly Money"!
Does it have value simply because someone says it has value?
It's my understanding that the coins have a direct correlation to vehicles produced. Eventually, there would be an actual value to the coin as there would be vehicles produced. Right now, they'd just have value because Elio says they'll produce vehicles and the coins will have value.

Someone more versed, please add/correct me here.

Top Bottom