• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Please explain to me how this is all because of short selling. I'd really like to know. Thanks.
This a repeat from when I explained it to you before and it seems nobody else has that problem..
The 15th of October was when ElioCoin with private investors was trying to rise 25M and they more than likely fell short. Since then it has dropped and the only playing field is short selling and potential investors in small amounts.
Today so far:
3.64 +0.63 +20.93%
3.20 / 3.65
(100 x 400)

I received this today.

The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

Dec 12, 15:47 EST

Hello,

The production date is estimated to be 76 weeks from the timely and successful completion of our current and subsequent fundraising efforts. The timing and availability of the funds can move and we will do everything we can to keep the project moving forward by utilizing each piece of funding received, as we receive it. Thank you for your support.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

wizard of ahs likes this.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This a repeat from when I explained it to you before and it seems nobody else has that problem..
The 15th of October was when ElioCoin with private investors was trying to rise 25M and they more than likely fell short. Since then it has dropped and the only playing field is short selling and potential investors in small amounts.
Today so far:
3.64 +0.63 +20.93%
3.20 / 3.65
(100 x 400)

I received this today.

The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

Dec 12, 15:47 EST

Hello,

The production date is estimated to be 76 weeks from the timely and successful completion of our current and subsequent fundraising efforts. The timing and availability of the funds can move and we will do everything we can to keep the project moving forward by utilizing each piece of funding received, as we receive it. Thank you for your support.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

wizard of ahs likes this.
This still does not explain how Elio is being shorted. If it was, the volume would be much higher. There are many other stocks that can be shorted with a much higher return. Right now, Elio represents an amount it's not even worth the time.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This still does not explain how Elio is being shorted. If it was, the volume would be much higher. There are many other stocks that can be shorted with a much higher return. Right now, Elio represents an amount it's not even worth the time.
SHORT SELLING as in buying low and waiting for a small return.
YOUR LOOKING FOR THIS! No that is not happening at the moment.
Short selling (or "selling short") is a technique used by people who try to profit from the falling price of a stock. Short selling is a very risky technique as it involves precise timing and goes contrary to the overall direction of the market.
In finance, a short sale (also known as a short, shorting, or going short) is the sale of an asset (securities or other financial instrument) that the seller does not own. The seller effects such a sale by borrowing the asset in order to deliver it to the buyer. Subsequently, the resulting short position is "covered" when the seller repurchases the asset in a market transaction and delivers the purchased asset to the lender to replace the quantity initially borrowed. In the event of an interim price decline, the short seller will profit, since the cost of (re)purchase will be less than the proceeds received upon the initial (short) sale. Conversely, the short position will result in a loss if the price of a shorted instrument rises prior to repurchase.

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know exactly what short selling is and anyone that does it would not be wasting their time on Elio. You can tell from the volume and how the stock is being manipulated to keep it above $3. Which makes sense because if you bought $2.5M in Elio stock for $2.75/share, you'd want to make sure it stays above $3.

Just don't mistake when a stock price goes down one day by $0.20 that people are shorting it. This is not Tesla.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Copy of what I just posted in "just Wow"

I'm going to guess that in the "financial world",,, it's alot like the "auto parts store world".
In December, not much happens.
Also, in January. ElioCoin is not going to be very high on the "to do list" in the "financial world".
So,,, it's going to be a while.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know exactly what short selling is and anyone that does it would not be wasting their time on Elio. You can tell from the volume and how the stock is being manipulated to keep it above $3. Which makes sense because if you bought $2.5M in Elio stock for $2.75/share, you'd want to make sure it stays above $3.

Just don't mistake when a stock price goes down one day by $0.20 that people are shorting it. This is not Tesla.

I am not confused.

Top Bottom