• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
2.80 -0.20 -6.67% :faint:... :closed_2: ...:help:... This is all about the short selling since October 15th.
Shares Traded: 5,709 https://cardinalweekly.com/elio-motors-inc-otcmktselio-shorted-shares-increased-by-0-38/

:director: There goes someone's theory that the stock will not go below $3 because of 2.5Mil. at $2.75 p/share purchase has to stay at $3.

Dow dives more than 450 points to close at 14-month Low

For the more sophisticated, :popcorn: press on this link: https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/elio/quote
2.80 -0.20 -6.67%
2.80 / 2.90
(100 x 200)

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't feel too bad, the Dow fell another 2% today.
Elio stock doesn't seem to have been doing that badly compared to the markets over the last three months.
I believe the poop throwing monkey has hit the fan and the outhouse is burning down.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't feel too bad, the Dow fell another 2% today.
Elio stock doesn't seem to have been doing that badly compared to the markets over the last three months.
I believe the poop throwing monkey has hit the fan and the outhouse is burning down.
I don't feel bad at all, in fact I am waiting for Wednesdays Blog to come out again. Elio sent a message to Coss stating that it would do so in a few weeks after they halted it. They told Coss that Elio needs all hands on deck to get funding after their funding did not produce 25M by the 15th of October. Perhaps I should Email them about this.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't feel bad at all, in fact I am waiting for Wednesdays Blog to come out again. Elio sent a message to Coss stating that it would do so in a few weeks after they halted it. They told Coss that Elio needs all hands on deck to get funding after their funding did not produce 25M by the 15th of October. Perhaps I should Email them about this.
Good to see that they told all of the employees to get to work when the $25M didn't materialize on October 15th. I just wonder what they were doing up until then? I don't know about you but when you have the Elio engineering staff going after funding, that's not a good sign. They (the engineering staff) are not the ones you want to look for money. You want Elio Corporate and Financial Services departments to look into that. Elio Engineering Design and Development really need to be working with Roush Engineering to get that new powertrain in the car. That would be some great info that Elio could pass along to the insiders here. Imagine a preview video of the Elio going by with that new engine while Paul is giving it a thumbs up. Right there would be a boost for morale of the 65K reservationists.

As for Elio shorting, I never knew that people knew so much about Elio that they could short if by the amounts they are. 0.38% increase and around $0.20 swings over a period of time is going to make some really rich people.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
They did? When was that because I sure don't recall it.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good to see that they told all of the employees to get to work when the $25M didn't materialize on October 15th. I just wonder what they were doing up until then? I don't know about you but when you have the Elio engineering staff going after funding, that's not a good sign. They (the engineering staff) are not the ones you want to look for money. You want Elio Corporate and Financial Services departments to look into that. Elio Engineering Design and Development really need to be working with Roush Engineering to get that new powertrain in the car. That would be some great info that Elio could pass along to the insiders here. Imagine a preview video of the Elio going by with that new engine while Paul is giving it a thumbs up. Right there would be a boost for morale of the 65K reservationists.

As for Elio shorting, I never knew that people knew so much about Elio that they could short if by the amounts they are. 0.38% increase and around $0.20 swings over a period of time is going to make some really rich people.
They have done this before with everybody on deck to fund raise and as far as short selling they are better off panning for gold.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

... only if they do it in extreme numbers... you have to make 20 cents a LOT of times to become a "really rich" person.

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Closest thing I could find

Yes, that's the word, no more Momentum for a few weeks, I talked to the Elio Team today and this is what I was told.
The blog will still be posted every Friday, but the Wednesday Momentum is going to take a break for a few weeks.
Sorry, I asked them how long, and couldn't get an answer; they are in fund raising mode, and just don't have the time at the present.
But if there is any breaking news, we will know about it as soon as they can tell us.
Sorry folks, but Wednesday Momentums are on hold for a while, trust me I begged and pleated but couldn't get them to change their minds.
Now I was told this would only be for a few weeks, so if you want it back sooner, we'll all have to ask Nicely!!!
Let me know when you find it because I sure don't recall it.

Top Bottom