• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For all we know - maybe Roush has put an engine in it.

I doubt it since that is exactly the type of progress that Elio likes to report. If it was done they would have been shouting it from the rooftops "testing commences with new production powertrain in place, it will save over $120,000,000!!!"

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The last time I checked the turn signals were installed in The black E 1C !!! HEY, WHAT happens to my stocks and reservations if GM buys Elio? Hubby says it depends what was in the Sales Agreement. I didn't like that answer.
You are in luck. GM has been shedding assets, business and people for the last 10 years. They are just like Sears was in the early 90’s. Selling off stuff kept the business profitable for a while but it finally caught up with them. GM is next but give it another 5 years and they will be in panicsville. No purchase of Elio

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why would GM need anything from Elio in order to make their own version? The design is available to anyone and they certainly have engineering capabilities. Buying Elio would not eliminate any (current) competition and why would they want all the debt that Elio has? Would not make sense. With Pauls current success rate at getting funding, I wonder if he is trying to hit the lottery instead.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why would GM need anything from Elio in order to make their own version? The design is available to anyone and they certainly have engineering capabilities. Buying Elio would not eliminate any (current) competition and why would they want all the debt that Elio has? Would not make sense. With Pauls current success rate at getting funding, I wonder if he is trying to hit the lottery instead.
How different would another manufacturer have to design their version to not infringe on Elio’s design? Elio doesn’t have patients on components, but the overall design would likely be covered under design patent rights.... right?

Top Bottom