• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On Thursday, Feb. 25, at 9 a.m. EST, Paul Elio, will address an audience of financial industry media and influencers at the OTC Markets office in New York. You can watch the briefing online by following our Twitter feed or Facebook page, where we will post a link to the event at 8:50 a.m. EST on Thursday morning.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone here been contacted by VStock Tranfer LLC and had their Elio Motors stock transferred over to them? I have not, but am curious when people start to get contacted.
Yes, I got my letter this evening. I'm going to leave it in my personal management, but if I ever want to sell it will need to contact a FINRA registered broker, which will delay things. I'll talk to my financial guy about that ... he just laughs when I try to talk to him anyhow.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I watched the financial press conference. Fundamentally very technical, quite boring, and no viewer questions were answered. The gist of it was that RegA+ and crowd funding were being very successful, and Elio Motors is the poster child for that success. Millennials like really open, transparent companies and stock purchasing systems, and that is the wave of the future. Certain blue-sky requirements need to be lifted for this class of investors.

One hour, and that's the key stuff. Yawn.

Top Bottom