• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If it gets to the point where I can buy an Elio off of the profits prior to any major production funding announcements, I'll probably cash out and put in a $1k all-in reservation. Then it's a win-win scenario for me. If the ATVM loan comes through and they start building Elios, I get mine for free. If they don't and funding never comes, I still made a little profit to soften the blow.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This won't last, it's a highly volatile stock, and if you think it's just going to sail upward forever, you have a nasty shock coming. It will go up, and very likely further down than where it started. Small market, little underlying value, and lots of people playing with it -- smart money says exit now. Then reinvest if it hits 7 or 8. Or even 12. Baste and repeat in a 450 degree oven.

Reaction score
EKH, Am I seeing it right only three entities are bidding on this stock. NITEu, CDELu & HAMR, Who is W.R.Hambrect & Co.LLC, who is one of Elio's 'partners'. I say just wait till tomorrow and the rest wake up. As far as this stock going down, it fluctuated today like twelve time between $21.00 & $23.00.

Top Bottom