• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EKH, Am I seeing it right only three entities are bidding on this stock. NITEu, CDELu & HAMR, Who is W.R.Hambrect & Co.LLC, who is one of Elio's 'partners'. I say just wait till tomorrow and the rest wake up. As far as this stock going down, it fluctuated today like twelve time between $21.00 & $23.00.
Are you sure that those three are buying Elio? They may be stock symbols for other quite active listed companies. I don't know right now but will research this tomorrow.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EKH, Am I seeing it right only three entities are bidding on this stock. NITEu, CDELu & HAMR, Who is W.R.Hambrect & Co.LLC, who is one of Elio's 'partners'. I say just wait till tomorrow and the rest wake up. As far as this stock going down, it fluctuated today like twelve time between $21.00 & $23.00.
This is the OTC market though, where there's a history of it being used to "pump and dump". I'm pretty surprised actually at ELIO's movement, we might be seeing some short selling starting to happen.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are we allowed to sell? I'm thinking about the lockup rule.

Insiders Locked-Up
Although the number of shares offered will differ from one IPO to another, nearly all IPOs have some sort of lock-up period. A lock-up period is a caveat placed on insiders and pre-IPO holders that prevents them from selling their shares for a set period of time after the company has gone public. A typical lock-up period is four to six months. For example, Twitter's IPO, which debuted on November 7, 2013, has a lock-up period of 180 days. This means that Twitter's executives and directors won't be able to sell their shares until 180 days after the November 7 IPO date.

Top Bottom