• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The firms listed under the stock quote are firms executing trades in the stock.
Right now, the stock is way high -- but trades are few and volume is low. So it's nuts to generalize.
Untitled.png

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The firms listed under the stock quote are firms executing trades in the stock.
Right now, the stock is way high -- but trades are few and volume is low. So it's nuts to generalize.
View attachment 8526

Well, if you consider the "average volume" over 30 days [130], and the fact that it's [volume] gone up 94 since you posted [now 294], it's well over double the average. Sure, it's early in the day, but it is an interesting upward trend I'm seeing.

elio stock.JPG

eliio21783

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Has anyone here been contacted by VStock Tranfer LLC and had their Elio Motors stock transferred over to them? I have not, but am curious when people start to get contacted."

I'm so out of my league understanding anything about stocks and trading, can someone explain the basics and what is the above reference VStock? THANKS!

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Has anyone here been contacted by VStock Tranfer LLC and had their Elio Motors stock transferred over to them? I have not, but am curious when people start to get contacted."

I'm so out of my league understanding anything about stocks and trading, can someone explain the basics and what is the above reference VStock? THANKS!
I mailed my paper work today. I have E*Trade, and they have a form to fill out. Yesterday Vstock emailed my account number. If I filled out the form correctly, it should not take very long till I have my shares in my E trade.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Granted, I'm totally unfamiliar with how the OTC market works. It kind of looks like an Ebay auction with different people (companies in the case) bidding on Elio. Big jump again in volume and price/points. I suppose I could spend the afternoon investigating how the system operates :faint:, but I'd much rather have one of our 'stock market gurus' lay it out for me in "simple terms".

Just in the time it took me to 'snip' the pic and post it, the volume has increased to 1522. :eek:

elio stock.JPG

Top Bottom