• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

IdahoDuffer

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
WIKI:

Speculation is the practice of engaging in risky financial transactions in an attempt to profit from fluctuations in the market value of a tradable good such as a financial instrument, rather than attempting to profit from the underlying financial attributes embodied in the instrument such as capital gains, interest, or dividends. Many speculators pay little attention to the fundamental value of a security and instead focus purely on price movements.

I understand speculation, but this is bordering on suicidal!

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score

ELIO
Elio Motors Inc

[Broken External Image]
2.png
Common Stock SEC Reporting - Current
OTCQX U.S. OTCQX Advisor: WR Hambrecht + Co
40.0019.00 (90.48%)
Real-Time Best Bid & Ask
30.75 / No Inside (100 x 1 )
Previous Close 21.00 Open 30.00
Daily Range 30.00 - 40.00 52wk Range 14.00 - 21.00
Volume 3,234 Dividend N/A
Average Vol (30d) 130 Net Dividend Yield N/A
Trade Data Delayed 15 minutes. Trade Time 15:43:32 ET / Last Best Bid & Ask Update Feb 26, 2016 3:31 PM ET

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The fundamentals aren't completely out of bed at these prices. If you look at it with a rough projected EPS for 2017 (assuming 250k Elios @ $1k profit each), then the P/E ratio is only ~4.2 at $40/share. And that's assuming they can't get the autocycle legislation through and collect on the CAFE credits.

IdahoDuffer

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I just signed up with Optionshouse.com to transfer my shares too because the price per trade was inexpensive and it required no initial deposit, however...........the DRS fee is $115.00 whether the transaction goes thru or not.

Guess I should have looked for that fee specifically. Time to start searching again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom