1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Discussion in 'Elio Stock Discussion' started by Ekh, Feb 20, 2016.

1. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

How about this:
    1. As per what is on the OTC site, you are late on your SEC filing. When are you going to file it?
    2. It's been over a year since any news has come about for the ElioCoin? When will this be released and go online?
    3. Patrick Byrne has mentioned more than once about the Eliocoin and the reservations. How will the Eliocoin work when it comes to the reservations?
    4. With the partnership that you have had with Roush for the last three plus years, when will you release the updates that they have done to the vehicle? Any tests on the new powertrain?
    5. With today being 7/11/19 and adding on 76 weeks (as per your previous responses) and 7/19/19 will move the date of production into 2021, when will you announce that the Elio will be targeted for 2021?
    6. Do you have any special T-Shirts what will come out at the end of October that will commemorate the 10 year anniversary of Elio Motors? If so, will they be on the Eliowear website?

2. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

Only only that they would answer would be# 6 The answer would be Yes!!!!

3. Watashiwah

Watashiwah Elio Addict

It’s funny for me that the tee shirt issue comes up. In the very early days, Paul was mildly aggressive in putting out a few tee shirts, of course there were the famous ‘reservationist’ ones with the bumper sticker, but he also had a few for 25 bucks. One really stood out for me, it had a St. Patty’s day theme but did mention Elio Motors. My Marketing schooled and successful brother remarked how ‘horribly stupid’ this was if Elio was really serious about bringing to market a vehicle. Setting aside the asinine 25 dollar price (and almost a decade ago) Paul shoulda been giving out free, or super cheap, tees with the theme being Elio and not some one day event! This was a harbinger of future poor decisions: but that supposes he really did intend to be in the automotive business, and not the apparel industry.

RUCRAYZE and Samalross like this.
  4. 84mpg

84mpg Elio Addict

“With the partnership that you have had with Roush for the last three plus years, when will you release the updates that they have done to the vehicle? Any tests on the new powertrain?”

I wonder about this often.....

if Roush has done ANYTHING, it would mean a lot to followers to hear about it. Has anything more than a handshake taken place? If so - tell us about it.

5. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

We heard lots about the Roush Chevy Pizzamobile. I want to hear about the Roush Elio. It would be great to see a press release that said something like this, “Roush tests and validates that the Elio gives 49/84 mpg using official EPA test procedure for cars”. Trust me, Roush signs off on that, Elio will skyrocket in stock price and investment. Then have a pic of Jack Sr in the Elio giving a thumbs up.

What that does is what Elio has been claiming for years is true and thus builds trust in the brand and the man.

Watashiwah likes this.
  6. Samuel Gompers

Samuel Gompers Elio Enthusiast

Roush doesn't work for free. They have plenty of business, and run solid companies. They don't need Elio.
    Elio doesn't pay its bills on time, if at all. They have no business, and have no money. They need Roush.

There really isn't a win-win scenario here for Roush.

Watashiwah likes this.
  7. Samuel Gompers

Unfortunately, what you describe is almost exactly what Elio did.
    Website - check.
    You tube videos - check.
    Tour with the show car and let people sit (not drive) in the car - check.
    Have 3-4 people lined up to take your money - check.
    Repeat for 3+ years - check.
    Crank out press releases - check.
    Lease a manufacturing plant (but don't pay rent) - check.
    Blame the government for not coming through with the ATVM loan - check.
    Stop filing SEC reports and disappear (Paul personally) from the public view - check.
    Protect yourself via lawyering up and legal loopholes - check.

For someone who earlier stated that Paul did nothing wrong, those are pretty strong accusations.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    Watashiwah and Elio Amazed like this.
  8. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

Maybe actually read my post and then comment again. You obviously did not.

ehwatt likes this.
  9. Samuel Gompers

LOL If you can't see it, that's your problem, not mine. Not worth arguing over.

Elio Amazed likes this.
  10. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

Someone bought shares at $1.50 today. Seller got lucky.

Watashiwah likes this.