• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Samuel Gompers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While it is possible that the stock is suspended, if you look at the spread (0.89/1.29), it just doesn't make any sense for a trader to buy a stock that requires a 30-45% move just to break even.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio stock is not suspended. Elio has done nothing wrong. They will get about 4-5 years before the SEC will suspend it for about 2 weeks then it'll go back for another 4-5 years. Elio has another 10 years before the stock is yanked if they do nothing when it comes to filing. There are lots of stocks out there that trade for less than a penny for a few years and still trade today. They have been out of the filings for many years. If you want to really see it, then go look into the Rare Earth Minerals/Mining Stocks (especially anything that does lithium). Elio looks like a saint compared to that industry. If those companies can go on for almost 10 years and literally have no website, no filings or no communication with the outside world for that long, it shows me that Elio has many years ahead of them with their current business practices. I'd peg it to be 2026-2028 for their reckoning day. Then from there, a simple 3-5 page filing will give them another 5 years.

No matter how you think the SEC will come down on Elio, it's not going to happen for a while. So, just ride it out like Elio motors is doing. You never know, a Saudi Prince might just meet up with Paul and the whole project is a go.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm still on track for it hitting 75 cents by end of month. Wonder at what price others will either bail or buy into. If I were to guess, without any news from Elio, there will be a lot more selling than buying soon. Could be some will not ever sell, preferring to take the loss. I have no idea why anyone would buy under the current situation. (Well maybe bragging rights. I once owned shares type of thing.)

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For the people riding it down be careful. To get the tax loss, you have to be able to sell it. If you have a brokerage account, they will buy your stocks for a dollar. Not sure if electronic accounts have the same system. Once the stock is down to $.10 I would sell it to make sure. My guess that this will be the price at EOY, people selling for tax write off.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Opened at 0.88
Date Time Price Volume

08/20/2019 09:30:50 0.89 100
08/20/2019 09:30:03 0.77 100
08/20/2019 09:30:02 0.875 151

Getting closer to my 0.75 prediction.

Top Bottom