• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And the winner is:

Drum roll .....

Made in USA!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

That took a lot less time than the old delivery date prediction pools.

Just luck. With Paul not saying anything, everything is just guessing and speculation. I sort of wish somebody did try to keep the stock price higher, but I'm afraid that interest and confidence is dropping rapidly and Paul Elio is not going to enlighten anybody as to what's happening until it's too late to make an "informed" decision. Despite Paul Elio's inabilities to raise money, perhaps the board of directors should have done something by now. Many of them are invested too, I would think they would be trying to protect that investment. Maybe they need the tax write-off? My gut is telling me that the stock will drop below $0.75 by end of August 2019.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If Paul didn’t pop up when the stock price was above a buck, or two, I doubt we’ll be seeing him now, ever...Too much splainin’ to do. Recycled ‘updates’ and penny valuation aren’t worth a press release or even renting a hotel hospitality suite.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Trading by insiders is always subject to scrutiny. With ELIO under a "warning" status, it would be highly risky for insiders to buy or sell any stock, especially with the appearance of trying to manipulate the price. The penalty/reward ratio would be way out of kilter.
You are right. I never thought about that.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You are right. I never thought about that.

That doesn’t mean that any principal couldn’t just get anyone, or any friend or acquaintance, to buy 100 bucks worth of shares, more or less, here and there. The SEC wouldn’t waste their time to link them...there has always been plateaus that made no investment sense.....

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am guessing that there is little interest in buying the stock. A lot of the share holders are small. Very little interest in selling a hundred shares for one hundred dollars and are just letting it ride.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is interesting. Got the following off the Elio website. Notice the last update (in bold). I would think they would show daily results even if no stocks were traded. Perhaps all trading has been suspended?

Detailed Quote for Elio Motors Inc (ELIO)
$ 0.9311 0.00 (0.00%) Volume: 0 3:50 PM EDT Aug 15, 2019

close 52 Week Information
52Wk High
qm_up.gif

August 30, 2018
Price: 4.90000009
52Wk Low
qm_down.gif

August 15, 2019
Price: 0.93110001
getChart

Today 5d 1m 3m 1y more