1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Discussion in 'Elio Stock Discussion' started by Ekh, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Samuel Gompers

Samuel Gompers Elio Aficionado

Rick, I really hope you get your FUV, and that you get it this year. Having said that, even though Arcimoto and Meccanica have made more progress than Elio, and burned through less money, the one thing they all have in common is that none of them have ever met a promised production deadline. Meccanica is 3 years past their big "start of production". Arcimoto is at least a couple of years behind. I don't trust either of them (competence or integrity) because of the same track record that both of us are looking at. Hopefully I am wrong, and both companies reach (at least) limited production. There are a lot of good people that put trust in a number of 3-wheeler startups over the years. I would like to see the market niche survive.

2. Bookly

Bookly Elio Aficionado

No serious human is expecting Elio to purchase large volumes of tire from Continental. There is nothing to announce. They likely do not know or care about what is on the Elio web site.

Yes, Pirelli did offer to move production of my P7 All-Season tires to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, if I promised to purchased 1 million of them. Delivery on one million tires was going to have a 2 year delay, however I needed these tires more promptly. I instead opted for 4 tires available from the tire store back room.

3. 84mpg

84mpg Elio Addict

You guys crack me up.

4. Made in USA

Made in USA Elio Addict

Detailed Quote for Elio Motors Inc (ELIO)
    $ 1.01 [​IMG] -0.28 (-21.71%) Volume: 330 11:00 AM EDT Aug 14, 2019

close 52 Week Information
    52Wk High [​IMG]
    August 17, 2018
    Price: 5.00
    52Wk Low [​IMG]
    August 13, 2019
    Price: 1.00
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Today 5d 1m 3m 1y more
    Last Price
    Change $
    [​IMG]0.28
    Change %
    [​IMG] 21.71%
    Tick
    [​IMG]
    Bid
    N/A
    Bid Size
    N/A
    Ask
    N/A
    Ask Size
    N/A
    Open
    High
    Low
    Prev Close
    Last Trade
    11:00
    Volume
    52 Wk Hi
    52 Wk Low
    Market Cap
    30.42m
    Ex-Div Date
    N/A
    Div Rate
    N/A
    Yield
    N/A
    Shares
    EPS (TTM)
    PE Ratio
    N/A

close Market Information
    Listed On
    OTC Pink (OTCPK)

Exchange

OTCPK

5. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

You'd be better to just go to Milan and get your Pirellis there. Last time I was there a woman on a sort of see through dress was wearing a thong while riding a Vespa. Right behind her was a blue Ferrari 430. All of this only a block from the Pirelli building. Trust me, the women in Milan are on a different level as compared to anything in the US. Plus it must make sense because go to an SRO Pirelli race here in the US and they must ship them over here to promote the product. Much better than the Hoosier Honeys you see at the local dirt track here in PA (Continental owns Hoosier).

6. Bookly

Bookly Elio Aficionado

You may have a good plan there. My Pirellis were sold to me by a man named Billy. He chews tobacco, has a pot belly, and fortunately does not sport see through clothing.

Should I ship my car over to Italy to get the new Pirellis installed, or could I bring them back in the airplane overhead compartment?

7. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

I'd ship it over and then get those Pirellis installed. Who else could do a better job than the Italians? If they install tires like they make food and wine, then the tire installation will be world class.

8. Samuel Gompers

Samuel Gompers Elio Aficionado

Is the pool on trading below $1.00, or closing below $1.00?
    Yesterday traded @ $1.00, but closed @ $1.30. Today's only trade was at $1.01.

The next question would be whether there will be any support @ $1.00?

9. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

I think there should be two pools. One for if it closes below $1 and the other if it dips below it. I have started the other pool to see who guesses the closest date for the next blog. So three of them would make for a good thread. From past experience, closing below a $1 will be the biggest risk as it seems to recover right at the end when it drops below the threshold of a dollar amount (i.e. it was closing above $3 for a while and then it finally went below). It's like watching a NASCAR race. Will the guy leading with 10 laps to go be the actual winner.

10. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

Paul will keep it above a dollar. A buy of 100 shares at end of day should do it.