• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Sega

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Instead of crowdfunding companies, why not diversify with companies like Amazon?
It'll keep going down. The ONLY thing that will make it jump significantly is a an announcement that they have secured a lot of money....which isnt going to happen

haha damn you sailor dog. lol. I didn't read the whole things Nah. It isn't going to happen though. Might as well short sell and make money back.

Looking back almost 2 years.

Should have bought Amazon, like I said.
Elio didn't secure a ton of money, like I said.
Should have shorted Elio, like I said.

Hopefully you guys didn't fall for the non refundable deposit, their stock, and eliocoin.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Count your blessings Sega, at least you didn’t waste your time creating an ‘avatar’ based on a spurious claim. That’s gotta be frustrating and might even cause people to ‘lash out’ nonsensically!!

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There were those who raised the warning voice 5 years ago. They were called trolls, haters, and were banned. In retrospect, maybe they were just enthusiasts who recognized the reality of what was happening.
No..... most were trolls and haters.
There’s always been 2-3 around here at any given time.

Sega

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well...I wish you would’ve warned me five years ago! LOL

I was making these claims for a long time before those posts. Nobody would listen. I was under a different name and would get banned for saying the smallest things. Many other ppl were kicked out just for being honest. Nobody would listen to them. Too many people here (long ago) had blinders on and wouldn't listen to the ppl that were using their brain.

Top Bottom