• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It’s sort of sad that the majority of Paul Elio’s public statements over the years were either PR marketing exaggerations...or just far-reaching half truths...

The Elio project was never on firm footing...

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looking back almost 2 years.

Should have bought Amazon, like I said.
Elio didn't secure a ton of money, like I said.
Should have shorted Elio, like I said.

Hopefully you guys didn't fall for the non refundable deposit, their stock, and eliocoin.

No, a lot of them were just honest. Then, some die hard Paul Elio fan would attack them. Often times the mods would ban/suspend the honest one.

I was making these claims for a long time before those posts. Nobody would listen. I was under a different name and would get banned for saying the smallest things. Many other ppl were kicked out just for being honest. Nobody would listen to them. Too many people here (long ago) had blinders on and wouldn't listen to the ppl that were using their brain.

Actually most of those "haters" were people that really like the car, but could see that the company and Paul were a joke. Still were hoping for a miracle though.
No, a lot of them were just honest. Then, some die hard Paul Elio fan would attack them. Often times the mods would ban/suspend the honest one.

I was making these claims for a long time before those posts. Nobody would listen. I was under a different name and would get banned for saying the smallest things. Many other ppl were kicked out just for being honest. Nobody would listen to them. Too many people here (long ago) had blinders on and wouldn't listen to the ppl that were using their brain.
And what if Elio would have received the loan from the EPA for 185 million if we did not have the current administration? You couldn't kick them down.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I remember distinctly that Paul publicly stated that Elio Motors success did not depend on any government funding...

So,
1. Paul has already turned down a company that wanted to much control to get Elio started.
2. Came close twice in getting funding without the 185 million which would have been a benefit.
3. Sega is telling you that he and his friends where warning us about Elio Motors with his 50 shares that has now been taken out. Has been along with his friends, thrown out of Elioowners because of their negative comments which is the easiest thing to do in life. Now, he is back making a victory lap under another name.
4. PAUL might have said in his life,"I think I may buy an OLDSMOBILE someday"... and let's not hold him to that.

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1. Paul has already turned down a company that wanted to much control to get Elio started.
2. Came close twice in getting funding without the 185 million which would have been a benefit.

My recollection is that Paul never made either one of those statements publicly...

Unless you have a link to substantiate them... I consider them to be just random and unproven Elio rumors...

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My recollection is that Paul never made either one of those statements publicly...

Unless you have a link to substantiate them... I consider them to be just random and unproven Elio rumors...

That's right. Paul never turned down any funding. If I'm wrong, then point me to the evidence.

As for the ATVM loan in general, here's what Paul says, "Paul Elio admitted that as an entrepreneur and capitalist he’s not personally a supporter of such government programs but the reality is that his company hopes to compete in an industry where some of the players like Ford, Nissan and Tesla have already used the ATVM loans as a source of funding." The way I look at it, the ATVM loan is a necessary evil as Elio motors applied for the #1 ATVM loan back in 2009.
https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2014/10/elio-motors-applies-185-million-dept-energy-atvm-loan/

On the other hand, there were plenty of other ATVM applications and even the most recent ones are stalled. All it' comes down to is a "If we could have got the ATVM loan, production would have started." We can think this all we want but we are coming up on 8 years since the last loan was approved. So it's safe to say that we need to stop talking about that program as it's a long shot and a long shot with companies that are in much better financial shape. Plus, the market acceptance was not overwhelming. Just over 21K signed up for that program which is not much at all. In addition to this, no matter how many times we justify it in our minds, it doesn't make the reality any different.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score

It was in a video / telecast and I am to busy to find it for you. As far as the company who wanted to much control you can read the threads and find it for yourself.

Top Bottom