• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The investor section of Elio Motors website is back up and looks the same. Under the management team they still have Connie Grennan listed.

https://ir.eliomotors.com/management-team

What does this mean? Probably not much. They must have gotten the server links working again but still don't want to disclose that Connie Grennan is no longer with them. Apparently the "temporary replacement" is not going to be identified.

Also, a curiosity. Under the Fleet tab, they mention SOS Alarms and Henry Knepp Regional Manager (since 1998). It looks like he still works there, but the owner of SOS Alarms is retiring, his two sons taking over the business. Wonder if they are still interested in having any Elio's as a Fleet?

Out of curiosity I contacted Henry Knepp of SOS Alarms and asked him about the Elio "Fleet" he had been interested in.
His response:

We’ve totally giving up on that joke. We were suckered in and they completely failed to deliver. I would be completely shocked if anything ever comes from that company. I think the deposit we made is lost money. It would have been great if they actually made the vehicles. We had big plans for them, but live and learn I suppose.

Obviously the Elio Motors website is full of inaccurate information. Doubt it will get changed unless they get funding.

I sent this to Elio Motors today...

I understand that this woman does not work for Elio Motors since March of this year. Can you elaborate?

CONNIE GRENNAN
Chief Financial Officer

Ms. Grennan has been the Chief Financial Officer of Elio Motors since March 2013, and has over 30 years of financial and operational experience in similar positions in several startup organizations, as well as valuable experience in the large corporate environment with a division of Lockheed Martin as Director of Finance and Administration. Her experience includes management of accounting and finance, banking and investor relationships, human resources, facilities, information systems, and contract management. From March 2010 to February 2013, Ms. Grennan consulted as the chief financial officer for OzMo Inc., a company based in Palo Alto, California, which developed and provided Wi-Fi compatible communication technology products. She received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Arizona State.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I understand that this woman does not work for Elio Motors since March of this year. Can you elaborate?

CONNIE GRENNAN
Chief Financial Officer

Ms. Grennan has been the Chief Financial Officer of Elio Motors since March 2013, and has over 30 years of financial and operational experience in similar positions in several startup organizations, as well as valuable experience in the large corporate environment with a division of Lockheed Martin as Director of Finance and Administration. Her experience includes management of accounting and finance, banking and investor relationships, human resources, facilities, information systems, and contract management. From March 2010 to February 2013, Ms. Grennan consulted as the chief financial officer for OzMo Inc., a company based in Palo Alto, California, which developed and provided Wi-Fi compatible communication technology products. She received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Arizona State.

Here is her Linkedin info: https://www.linkedin.com/in/conniegrennan

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if the list of Elio Motors board of directors is also wrong. Perhaps since they stopped the SEC reports, do not publicly mention any shareholder meetings, will not comment on anything other than working on funding and read the blog, then maybe the board was disbanded also. It would make sense. The board members would still have stock but would have no input into the current Elio situation. If they are having meetings without public knowledge or disclosure, then are they really fulfilling their fiduciary duties to the other shareholders?

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks!!

It’s cold in Canada this time of year. I wonder if Connie ’telecommutes’ from sunny Arizona? It’s cold up there, but legally insulated..... just an observation.

Lapsed CPA... interesting. They are hard to earn, often more difficult that passing the Bar, and active holders are subject to very high honesty and integrity standards.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks!!

It’s cold in Canada this time of year. I wonder if Connie ’telecommutes’ from sunny Arizona? It’s cold up there, but legally insulated..... just an observation.

Lapsed CPA... interesting. They are hard to earn, often more difficult that passing the Bar, and active holders are subject to very high honesty and integrity standards.

The board is also suppose to be held to a higher standard. "A fiduciary duty is an obligation to act in the best interest of another party. ... A person acting in a fiduciary capacity is held to a high standard of honesty and full disclosure in regard to the client and must not obtain a personal benefit at the expense of the client".

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score

CONNIE GRENNAN
Chief Financial Officer

In the first quote with Elio it claims she has 30 years experience and this bio she has over 20years.

Analytical, entrepreneurial, and decisive senior accounting and financial management executive with 20+ years of progressive leadership experience directing finance and operations management within startups and global multimillion dollar organizations.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks!!

You are right about it is cold up here. Six inches of snow while the trees are full of leaves. My boat is still in the water. Depressing.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In the first quote with Elio it claims she has 30 years experience and this bio she has over 20years.

Analytical, entrepreneurial, and decisive senior accounting and financial management executive with 20+ years of progressive leadership experience directing finance and operations management within startups and global multimillion dollar organizations.

Well 30 is over 20+ so that adds up. She probably doesn't want to say 30+ as that starts to make her look old.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The board is also suppose to be held to a higher standard. "A fiduciary duty is an obligation to act in the best interest of another party. ... A person acting in a fiduciary capacity is held to a high standard of honesty and full disclosure in regard to the client and must not obtain a personal benefit at the expense of the client".

Well 30 is over 20+ so that adds up. She probably doesn't want to say 30+ as that starts to make her look old.

Elio was very quick on this one, but I replied on ...Was she replaced?
The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

Nov 13, 10:01 EST

Nothing to elaborate on Jerry, Connie Grennan works for another company.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

Top Bottom