• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I actually bought another 1000 shares of First Cobalt, and then watched the value drop a little. I'm not going to beat myself up about it though. I strongly feel they will recover after they start the refinery up later this year. While there is a chance that battery chemistry will change, requiring less or no cobalt, I don't think that will happen for a long time. At the current time, there are no cobalt refineries in North America currently producing. Most of the cobalt is being mined in the DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo) and the ore is shipped to China for processing. I think First Cobalt is in an excellent position.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just to keep this Corona Virus in perspective, hopefully...

D7FE3687-C8BF-488C-A689-EE5D25847610.png

Thanks to Brian Westbury, Chief Economist, First Trust Advisors....

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio stock has been averaging about 1800 shares a day for the last thirty days.
Today, one trade alone was 15,000 shares, for $0.45 each. Still a few hours left.
See if it does much else.
It doesn't amaze me someone wanted to sell. It amazes me someone wanted to buy.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio has zero to do with the real markets. Market for up or down, Elio takes it time going down. For the people that want to see Elio tank, it’s not goin to happen as fast as you wish. It’ll just flounder for years. Just start watching other zombie stocks, they act the same.

Top Bottom