• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last week ended with Elio stock at $0.30 a share. Today it jumped up to $0.70 a share with at least three different trades.
Probably a pump-and-dump.
Lets see what happens.

Aufgeblassen

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last week ended with Elio stock at $0.30 a share. Today it jumped up to $0.70 a share with at least three different trades.
Probably a pump-and-dump.
Lets see what happens.

How can a company that produces NO product, and all it does is take non-refundable deposits be allowed to stay in business?

Last edited by a moderator:

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How can a company that produces NO product, and all it does is take non-refundable deposits be allowed to stay in business?
Depends on your definition of what being in business is. Is Elio Motors and active business? Definitely not. Like Samalross said, it's in limbo. Legally, until they file for bankruptcy or declare a disillusion, they technically are in business. Having the website up might give someone an idea of a dream car. Somebody might actually make it (Probably not Paul Elio). The sad part is that they tied up a large building for many years that may have provided jobs and Paul and company profited from all the deposits. We got what we paid for, a spot in line. I've accepted that fact and have also accepted the loss.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Motors, ESG Engineering, and the principals of both, their BoD, and their ‘serial’ employees, (all of public record) should be forever linked to this debacle. Some still list Elio Motors as ‘experience’ ! That should be a red flag.... There are a few investors and ‘reservationists’ that do appear to still ‘wave the Elio flag’ and seem to think the ‘problems’ that ‘poor Paul’ weren’t all of his own making. If one looked back on the history, and timing, one might even come to believe their failure was ‘artful.’

I personally didn’t lose any money altho I was a ‘non refundable.’ I was apparently ‘persuasive’ enough to get a complete refund: persuasive enough as well to not be burdened with a ‘non disclosure agreement’ as well.

My personal interest is that Paul Elio and Hari S. Iyer, since they unquestionably reaped rewards (and continue to keep the vestiges of a business without offering any communication nor public financial disclosures), be held accountable particularly in their future endeavors.

I personally believe no business entity could have made the decisions that were made, when they were made, expecting success. I do not believe that putting a viable vehicle on the road was a fundamental part of EM’s ‘business’ strategy.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From Stock Invest:
Elio Motors Inc lies in the middle of a very wide and falling trend in the short term and further fall within the trend is signaled. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to fall -9.56% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between $0.14 and $0.47 at the end of this period.

ELIO Stock Risk
This stock may move much during a day (volatility) and with a large prediction interval from the Bollinger Band this stock is considered to be "high risk". During the last day, the stock moved $0.20 between high and low, or 66.67%. For the last week, the stock has had daily average volatility of 30.48%.

Our recommended stop-loss: We hold a sell evaluation for this stock. No stop-loss set.
30.48 %
Average volatility
Overall risk:
Very Low Low Medium High Very High

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Motors, ESG Engineering, and the principals of both, their BoD, and their ‘serial’ employees, (all of public record) should be forever linked to this debacle. Some still list Elio Motors as ‘experience’ ! That should be a red flag.... There are a few investors and ‘reservationists’ that do appear to still ‘wave the Elio flag’ and seem to think the ‘problems’ that ‘poor Paul’ weren’t all of his own making. If one looked back on the history, and timing, one might even come to believe their failure was ‘artful.’

I personally didn’t lose any money altho I was a ‘non refundable.’ I was apparently ‘persuasive’ enough to get a complete refund: persuasive enough as well to not be burdened with a ‘non disclosure agreement’ as well.

My personal interest is that Paul Elio and Hari S. Iyer, since they unquestionably reaped rewards (and continue to keep the vestiges of a business without offering any communication nor public financial disclosures), be held accountable particularly in their future endeavors.

I personally believe no business entity could have made the decisions that were made, when they were made, expecting success. I do not believe that putting a viable vehicle on the road was a fundamental part of EM’s ‘business’ strategy.

I had a person(s) laugh when I mentioned The States Attorneys of various states to go after Elio Motors and I am glad you proved them wrong. Now, if they can just only get off their meds.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM stock has been, inexplicably, hovering around .60 for about a week. It’ll be interesting if it gets another pumping to over $1.00 or $1.20 then a ‘dump.’

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My 1K ELIO all-in was honored by Electra Meccanica as a 1K discount towards SOLO 3 (latest and final production version)purchase which is due for release late this year. Their China assembly line is ready to produce and even have display stores set up in Los Angeles and Canada- the same goals that Elio Motors failed to achieve. While waiting, I'm just enjoying their stocks hovering at $4-5.

Top Bottom