• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since it appears that Elio motors stock is still available, I wonder if a person could buy enough to become a board member? Find out what is really going on.

On the other hand, we all know where he is working, thus one person living in the Phoenix area could go in and act like they are interested in a used car and then get into what his plans are for Elio Motors is.

Reaction score
I gave up looking to buy a zillion. I still want too, but I also got other crazy ideas I'm working on. BTW, those 'chicks' were hatched. I started with over 26 little birds. Sold some for 10 bucks a piece, a lot of them were the wrong sex, I processed them. I ended up with 10 girls and a very lucky and the most beautiful rooster. I haven't given up hope on Elio, neither.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I gave up looking to buy a zillion. I still want too, but I also got other crazy ideas I'm working on. BTW, those 'chicks' were hatched. I started with over 26 little birds. Sold some for 10 bucks a piece, a lot of them were the wrong sex, I processed them. I ended up with 10 girls and a very lucky and the most beautiful rooster. I haven't given up hope on Elio, neither.
Maybe you could trade chicks for Elio stock? Paul could probably use some eggs down the road.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On the other hand, we all know where he is working, thus one person living in the Phoenix area could go in and act like they are interested in a used car and then get into what his plans are for Elio Motors is.
Is Paul really working there selling used cars? Did anyone confirm this? Or just some sort of inside joke?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is Paul really working there selling used cars? Did anyone confirm this? Or just some sort of inside joke?
According to the AZ department of corporations, he is. Not an inside joke but a fact. We covered this a while back with links that prove it’s true. Now someone in Phoenix needs to go see him. I’m guessing nobody will. I would, but I live too far away. I assumed an owner here who lives in the Metro Phoenix area would. Just to get the latest scoop from the CEO.

Top Bottom