• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If Paul really thought he had a chance anymore, then why hasn't he kept the people informed? Simple. There isn't anything to say because he has given up.
He has not given up at all. He started a business to pay for the monthly rate to keep up a website that was updated two years ago. He still believes in the product. Renewing old salvage cars is much better than working at a Starbucks or laying down roofing. So, the time will come. Only thing is, the stock will become delisted but if you still own some, just hold onto it as when he comes roaring back, you will be in the catbird seat.

Don;t let the fact we have not heard him speak in over 5 years. It's that he's hard at work and will deliver when that funding comes through. Think about it Aptera, Arcimoto and Nimbus are going after the same investors. When the all three go out of business, he will then be ready to take the money. That will be with the same conditions as Aptera has. That's, give us the money and do not bother us or tell us what to do with it. We will make you billionaires.

It'll be soon and then we will see the Elio-E make it's presence and then we will be happy as it means, the company is alive and well.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does everyone recognize satire?
I just wonder if people recognize reality. There is a time to give up the ghost. It's easy for people to keep the faith as they see it's still trading for $0.0003 per share and there's still a website. Thus it must still be alive. I call them, zombie companies. They are still running out the clock even though everyone in the company has moved on to greener pastures. Paul does used cars and Joel is doing this. Other than that, everyone else is gone. They could care less about the reservation holders. If you thought they were your friend, then you'd have them in your contacts. Yet I notice nobody calling either one of them.

Both can be easily contacted and I'd think, that if you gave them $1K, that a simple call would give you a good 30 minutes of their time. Both of them deserve to offer you that no matter what. I ask this, who (someone that gave Elio a $1K non refundable deposit) to contacting either one? They took your money and I'd think you would like to get a final answer and move on.

I never gave them $1K but i did invest and made a pretty good amount. So I do not feel like its my arena to call them. For the ones that gave them $1K and especially the ones that invested all the way down to what it is today. You deserve their time.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Currently Elio Motors stock is at $.0005 a share. So for $.01 you could get 2000 shares. If my math is correct, you could buy 100 million shares for $500.00

On the other hand for $1000.00 you could buy my non-existent company in it's entirety. (Yes, that is sarcasm).

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What I really find puzzling happened today. Apparently 115 shares sold for $0.0005 which is about six cents. Really? Not even sure if it was more than one trade. Who or why would anybody do that?
Sub penny stock traders. It's quite common. They usually buy some stock and then try to pump it on various stock forums. All hoping someone takes the bait and all of a sudden that stock jumps in price. Then maybe Elio will make some announcement (the new Flux Capacitor powered by Mr Fusion Elio) and the stock makes a jump for a short period of time. Then they can sell and make a few bucks.

Top Bottom