• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Jim G

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am curious to see the volume data for the next few weeks. I took quite a few shares out of circulation.

Most respectfully, there hasn't been much volume yet to take out.....

I am not a buyer here, as I think the likelihood is that will see $12.00+/- relatively soon, i.e., within the next 30+/- days

JMHO, and I've certainly been wrong before

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Incorrect, it is based on security analysis by people with a strong math aptitude. Similar backgrounds that require this aptitude include engineers, scientists, security analysts at seeking alpha, forbes, and the wall street journal, people that finished summa and magna with a math or science background. People with an engineering background and like a Paul Elio. People like at seeking alpha. Not the people at site#$@+!
what the hay?? and you know this how??? Bernie Madoff???

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't trust the valuation from Seeking Alpha. Although that's because there are obvious errors in the numbers provided in the article, not because I question the source. Though this article may lead me to be more skeptical of their analyses in the future.
Skeptical? Why? Don't trust our established national financial media, guess site#!&$! is more reliable?

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
what the hay?? and you know this how??? Bernie Madoff???
Jeffrey Gundlach, Doubleline, Bond King, Summa Cum Laude @ Dartmouth in Theoretical Mathematics; Paul Elio, Automotive Engineer, Magna Cum Laude, GM University; Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, math genius; Steve Forbes, founder of Forbes, Peter Lynch, manager of Fidelity Magellan when it rocked; Stephen Hawking, Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge; Warren Buffett, Bill Gross, etc, etc, etc...

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As I shared previously, ELIO will likely continue to drift downwards absent big news, but valuations are always in the eye of the beholder -- particularly on speculative investments like this one. I found the Seeking Alpha article's analysis biased towards a negative conclusion, FWIW. For example:

//However, late last year, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration proposed a new rule that would exclude from the definition of a motorcycle "any three-wheeled vehicles that are configured like passenger cars." With an enclosed cabin and windows, it would appear that the Elio would fall under this ruling. However, management argues that the NHTSA's rule refers to vehicles with side by side seating whereas the Elio has tandem seating, which is front-to-back. We disagree with this assessment and believe the intent of the rule is to include the Elio under the scope of the regulation.//

Absolutely ZERO facts or logic are marshalled in support this supposition, and it appears to be at odds with the actual summary description of the proposed rule.

Like anything else in life, one should do his/her own homework before arriving at a judgment.
Agree with you about the Elio being potentially exempt from the future ruling due to the tandem seating, maybe, hopefully...

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Agree with you about the Elio being potentially exempt from the future ruling due to the tandem seating, maybe, hopefully...
I recall actually speaking to somebody from Elio about this concern. It was explained to me that the regulation proposed was in fact deals only with fore-and-aft seating and was intended to deal with a large number of imports that no way reach any safety standards at all. That is why Elio is not worrying about this proposed regulation. It isn't targeted at Elio; it's targeted at a wholly different class of vehicles. And the wording of the proposed regulation actually makes that quite clear.

Actually, it was Joel Sheltrown in a lengthy written correspondence on this topic.

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jeffrey Gundlach, Doubleline, Bond King, Summa Cum Laude @ Dartmouth in Theoretical Mathematics; Paul Elio, Automotive Engineer, Magna Cum Laude, GM University; Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, math genius; Steve Forbes, founder of Forbes, Peter Lynch, manager of Fidelity Magellan when it rocked; Stephen Hawking, Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge; Warren Buffett, Bill Gross, etc, etc, etc...
don't forget-
Jerry Yang, Steve Jobs, David Green, Richard Bronson, Ben Franklin, Andrew Carnegie, Michael Dell, Charles Culpepper, Larry Ellison, Craig McGraw, David Needleman, David Oreck, George Eastman, Henry Ford, Kevin Rose, Abraham Lincoln, John D Rockefeller etc. etc. etc. :-)

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
don't forget-
Jerry Yang, Steve Jobs, David Green, Richard Bronson, Ben Franklin, Andrew Carnegie, Michael Dell, Charles Culpepper, Larry Ellison, Craig McGraw, David Needleman, David Oreck, George Eastman, Henry Ford, Kevin Rose, Abraham Lincoln, John D Rockefeller etc. etc. etc. :-)
I am so forgetful these days...I like your line up even better, how did the Oracle overlook Thomas Edison. Going to leave off and focus on my day job but will have more by Monday morning after checking again with my sources, which like others have said, I shall not reveal. Seeking Alpha and Forbes are awesome public sources of information, but some people are able to go deeper!

Last edited:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
999a.jpg

Top Bottom