• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All depends on who you talk to and believe.
I say believe in your own judgement, and your comfort zone financially and do what you're comfortable with.
Predicting the stock pricing is like picking the winning lotto numbers anymore
Incorrect, it is based on security analysis by people with a strong math aptitude. Similar backgrounds that require this aptitude include engineers, scientists, security analysts at seeking alpha, forbes, and the wall street journal, people that finished summa and magna with a math or science background. People with an engineering background (magna) like a Paul Elio. People like at seeking alpha. Not the people at site#$@+!

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All depends on who you talk to and believe.
I say believe in your own judgement, and your comfort zone financially and do what you're comfortable with.
Predicting the stock pricing is like picking the winning lotto numbers anymore
Only if you put all your stock option eggs into one basket.......or only if you buy high risk stock. Keep in mind all I know about the market is to buy low sell high and diversify. I had a few winners and fewer losers over my long haul into retirement when the stock market ceases to be a wise place to hold your retirement funds.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So do you agree with the conclusion...$1 or less a share...
I have no idea, but certainly is a possibility. I am old, retired, and pulled out of the stock market long a few years ago as a result of sound retirement investment planning. I am supporting Paul Elio's dream, his salary, benefits, and retirement package with a small refundable reservation deposit only. I am a low to no risk personality when it comes to my hard earned money.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't trust the valuation from Seeking Alpha. Although that's because there are obvious errors in the numbers provided in the article, not because I question the source. Though this article may lead me to be more skeptical of their analyses in the future.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
999a.jpg

999b.jpg

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Only if you put all your stock option eggs into one basket.......or only if you buy high risk stock. Keep in mind all I know about the market is to buy low sell high and diversify. I had a few winners and fewer losers over my long haul into retirement when the stock market ceases to be a wise place to hold your retirement funds.
Ditto, Elio is my only stock, much to my brokers dismay, I prefer blondes, I mean bonds!

Jim G

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't trust the valuation from Seeking Alpha. Although that's because there are obvious errors in the numbers provided in the article, not because I question the source. Though this article may lead me to be more skeptical of their analyses in the future.

As I shared previously, ELIO will likely continue to drift downwards absent big news, but valuations are always in the eye of the beholder -- particularly on speculative investments like this one. I found the Seeking Alpha article's analysis biased towards a negative conclusion, FWIW. For example:

//However, late last year, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration proposed a new rule that would exclude from the definition of a motorcycle "any three-wheeled vehicles that are configured like passenger cars." With an enclosed cabin and windows, it would appear that the Elio would fall under this ruling. However, management argues that the NHTSA's rule refers to vehicles with side by side seating whereas the Elio has tandem seating, which is front-to-back. We disagree with this assessment and believe the intent of the rule is to include the Elio under the scope of the regulation.//

Absolutely ZERO facts or logic are marshalled in support this supposition, and it appears to be at odds with the actual summary description of the proposed rule.

Like anything else in life, one should do his/her own homework before arriving at a judgment.

Top Bottom