• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pink Sheet stocks on margin is very dangerous my friend. Proceed with caution! My broker doesn't allow it, only cash account. That being said, in this week for 2,500 shares :D
I'm just hoping to scrape together enough for 200 shares if the price stays close to $12. I had hoped for 100 shares when it was about $20.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fidelity had me sign a waiver of some sort when I used margin for Tesla for the first time and another waiver to transfer Elio Motors from vstock. They always think I'm nuts with my stock picks. With the Trump administration I believe energy and fiscal policy favors Elio Motors with their proprietary uber efficient affordable ICE over EVs with lost credits of any type. The whole oil and coal powered spectrum over alternative energy. Gas powered vehicles over electric vehicles...sold all my Tesla Wed morning! Take what the political winds are blowing... even for libertarian democratic green republican households like ours...the direction has changed back to traditional sources of energy.... just with greater efficiency....of course I recommend going with the flow...and with that I'll check out till the production date next year unless you bribe me with a Himalayan dog chew...

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fidelity had me sign a waiver of some sort when I used margin for Tesla for the first time and anothrr waiver to transfer Elio Motors from vstock. They always think I'm nuts with my stock picks. With the Trump administration I believe energy and fiscal policy favors Elio Motors with their proprietary uber efficient lICE over EVs of any ttype. The whole gas powered spectrum over alternative energy. Gas powered vehicles over electric vehicles...sold all my Tesla Wed morning! Take what the political winds are blowing...the direction has changed back to traditional sources of energy.... just with greater efficiency....of course I recommend going with the flow...and with that I'll check out.till production date.
Please don't speculate on what you believe to be in the political winds. It's far too political to discuss.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is a difference between investing in stable and mature markets and investing in startups. It is by nature risky. Expecting to invest without risk in a startup means you don't know what you're in for and should stay away. Settle for your 0.9% and complain later about why you didn't get in on the startup of the next generation of business success.
common-sense.jpg

Officespaced

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fidelity had me sign a waiver of some sort when I used margin for Tesla for the first time and another waiver to transfer Elio Motors from vstock. They always think I'm nuts with my stock picks. With the Trump administration I believe energy and fiscal policy favors Elio Motors with their proprietary uber efficient affordable ICE over EVs with lost credits of any type. The whole oil and coal powered spectrum over alternative energy. Gas powered vehicles over electric vehicles...sold all my Tesla Wed morning! Take what the political winds are blowing... even for libertarian democratic green republican households like ours...the direction has changed back to traditional sources of energy.... just with greater efficiency....of course I recommend going with the flow...and with that I'll check out till the production date next year unless you bribe me with a Himalayan dog chew...
We'll enjoy the ride over the next year. It's likely to be quite bumpy!

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Please don't speculate on what you believe to be in the political winds. It's far too political to discuss.
Political - Politics the Admin disagrees with and unacceptable.
General discussion - Politics the Admin agrees with and acceptable.

At least that's what it feels like.

Top Bottom