• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I ass.u.me all investors have had the opportunity to read over Form 1-U, the latest SEC Elio filings received November 18, 2016 for the Period ending September 30, 2016.

http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/ELIO/filings

"As of September 30, 2016, we had cash of $101,317 and a working capital deficit of $25,769,911, as compared to cash of $6,870,044 and a working capital deficit of $2,325,036 at December 31, 2015"

It does not paint a pretty picture. Looks like they are going to need to start raising the big money soon... For all we know they might already have this in the works since the report is two months old. Their burn rate is probably higher than $100k/month on salaries and travel expenses.

" We have three loans from Mr. Lichter totaling $1,900,500 which are due September 30, 2017. In addition, during the three months ended September 30, 2016, we have received advances from Mr. Lichter totaling $2,450,000"

So they are taking additional small loans from Stuart Lichter to keep the lights on?

I am not even going to quote the "Going Concern" section, it is just ugly. A basic truth of business, if you are not profitable you need to raise money to stay in business, but still pretty ugly.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So you want my and the last week's interpretation of the Sec Filing for 9/30: The reason that small loans and reservations dollars will provide the bridge is that the light is so clearly at the end of the tunnel...so in the near future. The test results are part of the natural progression. The climate for future equity and debt funding has dramatically improved with the new administration and Congress. This was completely handicapped with the current administration's ridiculous focus on on solar (Solyndra), EV (Tesla) and lassoeing boulders off of asteroids instead of exploiting and profiting from the moon. All is back on the table again...cheap transportation synergized with high MPG and cheap, efficient US oil, gas, and coal. It's the economy, stupid...jobs are the ultimate social issue. There is a very logical reason for Stu Lichter and others providing of the working capital...along with our reservation funds... look how much has happened in the past 80 days or so! Obviously we all are waiting on the big 75 MPG highway...they are at 83.? MPG...that alone will seal the deal almost...but not quite. 65k also in the inevitable mix along with CAFE credits that are gaining popularity now with the new administration and congress. Of course 5 star safety...way beyond any open air motorcycle! This is so close now...and they have the wind in their sails...sail on, sail on Sailor...love you my never forgotten buddy!

Last edited:

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_2302.PNG
12/23/2016 • 10:32 AM EST
Symbol
OTCQX: ELIO
Price 13.57
Change down 0.91
Is the Configurator outage responsible for the price drop?
I don't think so, but I do think that it is time to buy more, but what do I know ? $13.00 now

Top Bottom