• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking to change my $10. bid to .0001, like the new guy MAXM. This down tick is no surprise to me (Eye, lol). We (Eye) was told we were buying penny stock for IPO price of $12.00. But, but but, It will go up, I still believe. We just haven't gotten word from the deep pockets or the DoE. I am feeling positive with all this Trump news of helping the car manufacturer stay. I kept hearing Trump is working on the car manufacturers. I always hear what I want too hear. 16 more days and we should hear something. Buck up, it's going to happen. The reservation count is pretty this week. BUCK UP.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone on Elio Owners were buyers today! Big things are going to happen!! Trust me...don't be fooled or faked out by trolls or short sellers... every dollar invested will be returned 10 to 100 fold!!! This is what happened to all the people I tried to shackle so they wouldn't sell their Tesla and Keurig stock...Elio WILL be MUCH bigger than that I know!!!! GO ELIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom