• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have about the same bet except I am willing to go to above $18.00 within three weeks. I am not allowed to say why I believe it but it has to do with my present my husband bought me for my birthday. It is put away till January 20, then I will post a picture of it on my facebook page. Ha Ha, I love teasing.

I love that picture posted above. Them boys got balls.
Well one, anyway :p

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well one, anyway :p
I have about the same bet except I am willing to go to above $18.00 within three weeks. I am not allowed to say why I believe it but it has to do with my present my husband bought me for my birthday. It is put away till January 20, then I will post a picture of it on my facebook page. Ha Ha, I love teasing.

I love that picture posted above. Them boys got balls.
why not post it here, us old farts need a little stimulating!

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Part of the reason for slumping is that some of the elements that are driving the price down will come to term.
1) the post holiday slump - risk always seems riskier
2) the pessimistic response to the updated production date
3) the current slump in reservations (also responding to 1 & 2)
4) current pessimistic news blurbs.
5) lack of any worthy material advancement.
6) series of recent online pessimistic chatter (coming from #5 and #2)

Most of this is loop-back oriented. So almost any change can break the slump cycle, then stocks and reservations will both recover to a point. So I'm guessing coss knows of some near future status change that will break the trend. When that happens you'll see the recovery follow at some unpredictable trigger point, maybe a week or after the very next positive article. AT minimum the closing of the 65k goal and end of the holidays could pump a small recovery. Reporting a delay at that critical point would have been stifling. Good thing that one is already out of the bag.

Of course anyone with stock purchased just before the ATVM, should that happen, will make a mint.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Part of the reason for slumping is that some of the elements that are driving the price down will come to term.
1) the post holiday slump - risk always seems riskier
2) the pessimistic response to the updated production date
3) the current slump in reservations (also responding to 1 & 2)
4) current pessimistic news blurbs.
5) lack of any worthy material advancement.
6) series of recent online pessimistic chatter (coming from #5 and #2)

Most of this is loop-back oriented. So almost any change can break the slump cycle, then stocks and reservations will both recover to a point. So I'm guessing coss knows of some near future status change that will break the trend. When that happens you'll see the recovery follow at some unpredictable trigger point, maybe a week or after the very next positive article. AT minimum the closing of the 65k goal and end of the holidays could pump a small recovery. Reporting a delay at that critical point would have been stifling. Good thing that one is already out of the bag.

Of course anyone with stock purchased just before the ATVM, should that happen, will make a mint.
We're hoping :D

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed, I am pleased. I picked some up this morning at $7.50 so hoping Coss is right. Love to triple my money in just a couple weeks :D
Wait, I had to print that one, you're hoping I'm right? I'm just testing to see if something I've experimented with for a few years actually works.
I remember when I made a prediction on Novell and made a few bucks is where it started; it was at the time Novell bought Unix.
I formulated it then, and has worked on 4 other stocks :D; it's also failed on a few. :(

Top Bottom