• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Reaction score
Impressed with the stock's bounce this morning. No news (I'm aware of) beyond showing up at the Detroit show.

THEORY ALERT ...........................
I got a theory. The great last fall in elio stocks was cause by a few people knowing about the new production date announcement way before Paul's little slip. They started the whole thing. Now, the news broke and has blown over and a enough of us expressed our 'SO WHAT?" attitudes, things are normalizing. I am grateful for the change to buy more stock and glad I am in for the long haul. Elio is a Tigger. It will keep on bouncing like a tiger with a spring tail.
Wait for 1-21 Coss, teehee

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)

Jan 12, 14:11 EST

Hello

Thanks so much for reaching out.
We are targeting 2018 to begin consumer production and we plan on filling all reservations in our first year of production. The reservation system is set up for vehicles to be delivered in the following order: $1,000 All In, $500 All In, $250 All In, $100 All In then on to the $1000 Want In, $500 Want In, $250 Want In and finally the $100 Want In group.

No one wants to get the Elio on the road more than we do, and we work as hard as we possibly can every day to make this happen. As we continue to make progress, we will you informed.
Thanks for your support!

Best,
The Elio Team
SAVE AND SHARE ... TRAVELBUZZ 1

Top Bottom