• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Reaction score
I took all my buys and added them together, then divided total to how many stocks I bought. My new 'break even price is now $11.58. If I added my three vehicle deposits on that, my new break-even amount is $14.58, IF I sold at that point. But, I'm not going too. Just I will 'feel' better when it hits there again. And it will.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I took all my buys and added them together, then divided total to how many stocks I bought. My new 'break even price is now $11.58. If I added my three vehicle deposits on that, my new break-even amount is $14.58, IF I sold at that point. But, I'm not going too. Just I will 'feel' better when it hits there again. And it will.
AAAt-Ah-Girl

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
My Daughter bought 100 shares and is (all in)for $100.00 as of Friday. All that she could afford, But She is helping. We are going to Shreveport to watch ours being built and caravan home to Az. And Ca.
But how far apart will your SIL's be? You could be spending a lot of time at the plant waiting for hers.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But how far apart will your SIL's be? You could be spending a lot of time at the plant waiting for hers.
I have three sisters that live in La.. Not a problem. But if I need too,I will get Elio to kick me back to the scheduled time near my Daughter's time. I really think that Elio will work with me on this?

Last edited:

Officespaced

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The problem with MPG testing is this the EPA requirements call for a fully loaded production car driving a set route in a test facility on a dynamometer. Elio doesn't have a production car let alone a fully loaded one. So they cannot do official MPG testing. What I can tell you is that they are fully confident that they will either be on or above 84 or at worst no more than a whisker below it. The chassis change and suspension changes plus some other tweaks that I don't know about have made a big difference.

Unfortunately, that is not news that can be used. So while you are quite correct that some specific piece of good news is what Elio needs, it's not going to be MPG, at least at present.[/QUOTE

The EPA has no crash/mpg requirements/testing for motorcycles, for which the Elio falls under, only noise/emissions.

Top Bottom