• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Buying from the official store would double the impact of the shirt based advertising:

http://www.eliowear.com
Didn't I tell you that I was cheap! But it does pay to advertise. Plus I contacted Elio and tried to buy the black one with the red Elio on it. They said that I would have to wait and see if they could do it. Meanwhile a $16.00 tee will do

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't I tell you that I was cheap! But it does pay to advertise. Plus I contacted Elio and tried to buy the black one with the red Elio on it. They said that I would have to wait and see if they could do it. Meanwhile a $16.00 tee will do

Would buy a Black one w/red Elio on it too....let us know what they decide, thanks....

L0gic

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

I hear ya! I've checked their prices more than once but can't justify that expense to advertise for them. I wonder if they could do it cheaper with merch.amazon.com or something similar.

Searched for some of the stuff displayed on that page... Seems prices are lower and I presume profitable... Elio should make it easier/cheaper to support in this way...

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hear ya! I've checked their prices more than once but can't justify that expense to advertise for them. I wonder if they could do it cheaper with merch.amazon.com or something similar.

Searched for some of the stuff displayed on that page... Seems prices are lower and I presume profitable... Elio should make it easier/cheaper to support in this way...
That is where that came from (Amazon) Made in Nicaragua!

Last edited:
Top Bottom