• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_2385.PNG
IMG_1845.PNG
If I am all in for $1,000 , committed and have 500 shares of stock, should that qualify me to be able to (buy) a black Elio shirt with a Red Elio on the shirt. What do you think?

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have "cut and pasted" a quote from Joel Sheltrown , Vice President of Governmental Affairs for Elio Motors. This comes from the new Secretary of Energy, Rick Perry:

Perry: “If confirmed, I will review the ATVM program to makes sure it achieves its goals. I will be committed to transparency and accountability with respect to government investments.”

#KeepTheFaith #ElioOnTheRoad2017 @GovernerPerry

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 21096 View attachment 21095 If I am all in for $1,000 , committed and have 500 shares of stock, should that qualify me to be able to (buy) a black Elio shirt with a Red Elio on the shirt. What do you think?
Have you already received your t-shirt and bumper sticker from going "All In"?
If not, it might be a good idea to ask EM if that is the style you're going to get.

But if you've already received your T you might be in the same boat as the rest of us. Asking and hoping it will be an option from Elio Wear.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I have "cut and pasted" a quote from Joel Sheltrown , Vice President of Governmental Affairs for Elio Motors. This comes from the new Secretary of Energy, Rick Perry:

Perry: “If confirmed, I will review the ATVM program to makes sure it achieves its goals. I will be committed to transparency and accountability with respect to government investments.”

#KeepTheFaith #ElioOnTheRoad2017 @GovernerPerry
YES!!!

Top Bottom