• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have you already received your t-shirt and bumper sticker from going "All In"?
If not, it might be a good idea to ask EM if that is the style you're going to get.

But if you've already received your T you might be in the same boat as the rest of us. Asking and hoping it will be an option from Elio Wear.
Coss, I have a white shirt for going all in for $100.00, just want to buy a black with red car on it. It shouldn't be that hard to please me. That is my color. I am being old and whining. Old Men like to cry too!

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Coss, I have a white shirt for going all in for $100.00, just want to buy a black with red car on it. It shouldn't be that hard to please me.
I just saw how recent your SIL was; didn't know you did the $100 first.
That's why I asked if you had it already.
Cross, I have a tablet and I cannot place multiple listing at one time as you suggest I do.
???? What? You 'don't need to post your news everywhere, just in Key threads. The word will spread fast enough by others re-posting it.
Where you have it posted already should be enough. I would just copy the link to your original post.

Here it is https://www.elioowners.com/posts/176350/

And where did you see me saying to paste multiple listings?

This is what I'm asking about "Coss, I have a tablet and I cannot place multiple listing at one time as you suggest I do"

I've never told you to do that.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just saw how recent your SIL was; didn't know you did the $100 first.
That's why I asked if you had it already.

???? What? You 'don't need to post your news everywhere, just in Key threads. The word will spread fast enough by others re-posting it.
Where you have it posted already should be enough. I would just copy the link to your original post.

Here it is https://www.elioowners.com/posts/176350/

And where did you see me saying to paste multiple listings?

This is what I'm asking about "Coss, I have a tablet and I cannot place multiple listing at one time as you suggest I do"

I've never told you to do that.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering how EM was able to stay so positive with all the negative press...judging key executives authentic projection of real optimism based on being 'on the ground' is what I look for...This is really going to HAPPEN!!! GO ELIO!!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
You sent me a private message sometime ago after I posted that the Elios will be distributed in 2018 with 1k "All in" first.
I said DON'T do to many of the same listings; the forum software will see it as spam.
If it tag's your post "Spam" it will lock you out, and delete all your posts; and I wouldn't want to see that happen to anyone.

Very different from saying to post the same thing in multiple places.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I said DON'T do to many of the same listings; the forum software will see it as spam.
If it tag's your post "Spam" it will lock you out, and delete all your posts; and I wouldn't want to see that happen to anyone.

Very different from saying to post the same thing in multiple places.
I do not have a copy of your message to read it verbatim, I had to try a remember what you had written.

Top Bottom