• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why is this stock climbing so fast? It does not make any sense to me.:fear:
I think this is the OTC market, pump and dump. The prices are being artificially run up, once they get to a certain point the stock gets dumped and the price collapses. This might be a great time to sell (all of us have done very well) then when the stock is down to .30 cents again snatch up as many a you can at that price and climb back in for the next ride. Or, just watch the show. :D

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just signed up with Optionshouse.com to transfer my shares too because the price per trade was inexpensive and it required no initial deposit, however...........the DRS fee is $115.00 whether the transaction goes thru or not.

Guess I should have looked for that fee specifically. Time to start searching again.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
WHAT ARE DRS FEES?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think this is the OTC market, pump and dump. The prices are being artificially run up, once they get to a certain point the stock gets dumped and the price collapses. This might be a great time to sell (all of us have done very well) then when the stock is down to .30 cents again snatch up as many a you can at that price and climb back in for the next ride. Or, just watch the show. :D
I get that feeling as well, if we only knew the magic number to bail out on...
Right now I could cash out an get an Elio for free, it's very tempting.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
owning 100 and knowing nothing, aren't there costs to brokers when you sell? do they get a piece of the profits if you do sell?
Depends on the brokerage firm. Some have a set fee per trade, no matter how many shares. Others charge according to the number of shares sold. It can be under $10, $100's even $1000's. It pays to shop around. I sold 168 shares of stock from 2 different companies back in the 90's. It cost me less than $15.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good explanation john

Top Bottom