• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
999a.jpg

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And now the stock is at a realistic price. But still at almost 2x purchase price, I can live with that! With the announcement of 100 fleet vehicles, it seems real. Production will happen. They can't disappoint a large volume buyer, like they can 50,000 individuals. Or can they? Reputation is one thing that will make or break a company! That and of course financing or the lack there of!
I still believe! Go Elio! Can I have some more kool-aid?;)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And now the stock is at a realistic price. But still at almost 2x purchase price, I can live with that! With the announcement of 100 fleet vehicles, it seems real. Production will happen. They can't disappoint a large volume buyer, like they can 50,000 individuals. Or can they? Reputation is one thing that will make or break a company! That and of course financing or the lack there of!
I still believe! Go Elio! Can I have some more kool-aid?;)
The announcement of the 100 pre-production fleet Elio's was an EM "forward thinking statement" with an attached requisite funding clause. You are right in that EM can't afford to disappoint fleet sales customers. I'm not sure they could afford to disappoint the average joe reservationist.

EM.............Show me, don't tell me. I believe what I see. E Builds first.

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are a troll if they have a balanced view? That is an odd outlook.

If you are trying to influence the stock price by posting this here, you have come to the wrong place. The people who understand short selling will not be influenced by your opinion. I suspect that the majority of those who do not understand it, have a cautiously positive outlook on this project, this company, and this stock and will not be influenced by your opinion.

Maybe you truly hold reservation # 782. Maybe you typed in random numbers. Good luck to you. I see a squeeze in your future.

Top Bottom