• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
999a.jpg

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New here, but have been shadowing this forum since early 2014

I have one of the earliest all in $1,000 reservations on this forum

Not worried about my $1,000, figured it was a gamble at best

After waiting all these years, I have little faith the Elio can actually develop a completed consumer ready vehicle

I believe very little of Elio's hype anymore

Yes,I've ready almost every every past posting on all topic's that are covered on this forum

The good new, I'm an active stock trader, Elio stock has been a great short trading opportunity

I've been in and out several times

I'm currently short more than 2,000 shares

My goal is to slowly add another 3,000 shares short if the stock moves up

A huge amount of Elio float is short

FYI, here's the Elio short float statistics http://otcshortreport.com/index.php?index=ELIO&action=view

BTW, I'm aware many members are considered troll's on this forum if they have a balanced view on Elio, very sad

Do you have a reason that you believe the stock price will go down, and how much?

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
These are the hurdles any company must overcome to do what EM is trying to do (start up an auto manufacturer at mass production levels). Of course they're in debt and on "life support". Debt and funding are synonymous for a pre-production start up. The trick is to get to the point of generating revenue before your investors lose interest and try to recoup what they can from their investment. Trying to compare EM to any established company is not going to work as the whole point of the endeavor is the yet to be realized potential.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The debate will be settled long before December 31st........if these milestones aren't met: E Builds and testing, resulting changes made to incorporate into the 100 beta builds (by mid summer), 125 engines crated and delivered, tooling the plant for the 100 beta Elio's, funding raised for the beta builds ( by early Fall), and finally starting the actual beta builds so they are ready to be delivered to the fleet buyers on December 31st................the December 31st target is meaningless. I hope for the best and expect the worst without progress reporting soon.........to include the 'promised' photos of the E Build progress.

EM is now a public company and certainaly has to exercise some caution in statements made, but statements regarding actual milestone progress would create a positive business environment and encourage more people to invest in the company and others to invest by making reservations.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After reviewing all of Elio's published financials, the obvious conclusion is, the book value is of Elio Reg A+ stock is essentially zero

They have unsustainable debt

Elio has demonstrated no abilty to securing permanent funding

If they raise more Reg A+ funds, that will just dilute current stock holders

They will probably run out of funds before their E vehicles are fully vetted

Currently there is no reason to assume they can mass produce a high quality consumer product

The Elio saga will be crystal clear by December 31st 2016

Elio Motors is on life support
Blue Bayou playing softly in the background.

Top Bottom