• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very well stated!

So little time to meet so many milestones!
Yes, so little time until the Dec 31, 2016 target date, but I realize EM has the option to announce another delay and this process can go on well into 2017 thru the 12th of Never and that's a long, long time (Johnny Mathis) or as long as there is cash reserve for EM's daily operations.....or Paul Elio's retirement and his Elio Motor's stock options kick in and EM begins the search for a new CEO.

My personal Elio journey will end on December 31, 2016 without a valid photo of the 100 pre-production Fleet Elio's to verify they exist. Nine years following a concept vehicle is long enough and time to walk away........or preferably drive away in some other enclosed three wheeler option.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, so little time until the Dec 31, 2016 target date, but I realize EM has the option to announce another delay and this process can go on well into 2017 thru the 12th of Never and that's a long, long time (Johnny Mathis) or as long as there is cash reserve for EM's daily operations.....or Paul Elio's retirement and his Elio Motor's stock options kick in and EM begins the search for a new CEO.

My personal Elio journey will end on December 31, 2016 without a valid photo of the 100 pre-production Fleet Elio's to verify they exist. Nine years following a concept vehicle is long enough and time to walk away........or preferably drive away in some other enclosed three wheeler option.
Wow, sounds like you are drawing a line in the sand? I can't say I blame you. You have waited a long time. I started in 2014 so I can afford to wait a while longer.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, sounds like you are drawing a line in the sand? I can't say I blame you. You have waited a long time. I started in 2014 so I can afford to wait a while longer.
It's a personal decision and only if there is no follow through on the latest round of forward thinking statements. Paul is on record in recent interviews stating the 100 preproduction Fleet Elio's will be delivered Q4 2016...........I believe and support him, but for the last time. You guys that have only 2-3 years in the game need to be patient. I'm surprised there hasn't been some news/photos regarding the E builds since the P5 unveil and I personally need a production progress fix as an old Elio junky.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Follow the money and see how in the short term some of the people will try shorts in the thousands of shares! This desperate attempt at a buck shouldn't include deceptive and misleading stuff. This whole issue of of funding revolves around the ATVM loan, EM needs to prove 75 mpg highway in real world testing to get the loan, am I right? Know I read that somewhere...

Last edited:

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Follow the money and see how in the short term some of the people will try shorts in the thousands of shares! This desperate attempt at a buck shouldn't include deceptive and misleading stuff. This whole issue of of funding revolves around the ATVM loan, EM needs to prove 75 mpg highway in real world testing to get the loan, am I right? Know I read that somewhere...

Not to be argumentative but, I don't think any of us really know what is holding up the ATVM loan.
And on a personal basis, I think the people at the DOE might be hard pressed to explain the legal reasoning for their delaying tactics if the GAO were to audit them.

Top Bottom