• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't panic about the volume of shares traded today. May 23 there was 21,833 traded and May 24th there was 30,467 traded.
I guess my point is, we haven't seen this level of sell-off since about April, and it happened pretty fast. Not that the sky is falling necessarily. ;)

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know I'm preaching to the choir, but the market is a LONG term game.........if you watch it hour by hour, day by day, you'll wind up pulling your hair out or going insane if you don't have any hair :D

(for the record......I initially got in on the IPO and sold 1/2 of mine when it was $75 ,
holding on to the other 1/2 :p)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My take on the Stock Market is that stock prices drop dramatically when companies post lower than expected quarterly or annual earnings.

NorTracNY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would expect no less. This is a publically traded stock. Anytime a company misses a deadline, lowers expectations, or fails to meet expectations, the stock will go down. If you're buying Elio or any other stock for the short term, you're crazy. wizard is correct.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
dj.jpg

Elio is not alone this week, hows that saying go a low tide sinks all ships, no wait, that aint right..

Top Bottom