• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They went last year, had a little area last year in the corner with like 20 people, mostly groupies.... This year they are still put on the sidelines where no one really visits, nor where main press events are held (that would be the north and south ends, they are in the west atrium). As for the exhibitors, they are such a small booth, not even listed. http://automobilityla.com/exhibitors/

Glad to see the support, but they need real money and cars, not just 1 car / year output.
in 11/17 press conference order, they follow Jeep and precede Mitsubishi and Toyota! I've seen the interest in the creamsicle P4 at the Balloon Fiesta and can't imagine the licorice won't be amazing in STEEL as well.

Officespaced

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Timber! Closed at $11.70, down almost 31% since Paul's investor presentation 11/3, when it was $16.95. That's now below the original opening price back in February. Down every day since that presentation, despite broader market gains (DOW) of over 200 points each of the last two days. Something tells me the investment community didn't like what Paul had to say.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was just over at Fidelity looking at my IRA and saw it had rebounded. Then pulled up ELIO and saw it was at $11.70! Might have to use some non-allocated cash from the 401k rollover and make a purchase. I new I saved it for something. :)
Just hold on tight...and don't be faked out by the volatility...you'll love the exponentially higher price a year or two from now. 5 times normal volume... everyone is too news dependant...don't use that as a pacifier. Time is your ally. Don't worry about the short term... painful drops are costly but necessary for the VC money to buy in. Reservations matter the most... direct from Elio Motors! Impresses the VCs and DOE. Big things are coming...don't be like the sucker who sold Tesla under $50!

Last edited:

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just hold on tight...and don't be faked out by the volatility...you'll love the exponentially higher price a year or two from now. 5 times normal volume... everyone is too news dependant...don't use that as a pacifier. Time is your ally. Don't worry about the short term... painful drops are costly but necessary for the VC money to buy in. Reservations matter the most... direct from Elio Motors! Impresses the VCs and DOE. Big things are coming...don't be the who sold Tesla under $50!

Just the opposite, I think he was saying that he was going to use his non-allocated money to purchase more Elio stock while it was low to be the guy who bought additional "Tesla under $50".

Top Bottom