• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just hold on tight...and don't be faked out by the volatility...you'll love the exponentially higher price a year or two from now. 5 times normal volume... everyone is too news dependant...don't use that as a pacifier. Time is your ally. Don't worry about the short term... painful drops are costly but necessary for the VC money to buy in. Reservations matter the most... direct from Elio Motors! Impresses the VCs and DOE. Big things are coming...don't be the who sold Tesla under $50!

The stock price fluctuation is insignificant. It's what the markets do. Investing in a new startup like EM is a high risk gamble, a crapshoot, a long term investment. Frankly, a tested prototype matters the most to Reg A+ investors, future VC's, DoE, and me (Elio owner wannabe). Tangible progress to production would likely increase the EM stock value.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Timber! Closed at $11.70, down almost 31% since Paul's investor presentation 11/3, when it was $16.95. That's now below the original opening price back in February. Down every day since that presentation, despite broader market gains (DOW) of over 200 points each of the last two days. Something tells me the investment community didn't like what Paul had to say.
Time to buy back all those shares I sold for $75 :D

NorTracNY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just hold on tight...and don't be faked out by the volatility...you'll love the exponentially higher price a year or two from now. 5 times normal volume... everyone is too news dependant...don't use that as a pacifier. Time is your ally. Don't worry about the short term... painful drops are costly but necessary for the VC money to buy in. Reservations matter the most... direct from Elio Motors! Impresses the VCs and DOE. Big things are coming...don't be like the sucker who sold Tesla under $50!

No reservations do not matter as much as meeting milestones towards production and becoming profitable.

Please don't mislead people here. You are correct that IF Elio starts producing and is successful the stock will be many multiples of what it is now.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Timber! Closed at $11.70, down almost 31% since Paul's investor presentation 11/3, when it was $16.95. That's now below the original opening price back in February. Down every day since that presentation, despite broader market gains (DOW) of over 200 points each of the last two days. Something tells me the investment community didn't like what Paul had to say.
GOOD! It's a buying opportunity.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom