• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Still got the copy of picture Zelio had as her avatar hanging the hallway in my house. I see it 20 times a day. Yeah, she is watching.

BEB7D48D-A3BD-4DEC-99F1-9071A92FAC68.jpeg

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio was a great cheerleader, and it seems like our rep from East Keester is doing a pretty good job of carrying on. We may get a full band going if we get a little good news from Paul every once in a while. Go Elio!
I have read a lot of posts over the years and I really enjoyed Z's. East Keester is also very optimistic and positive. Who else is a favorite that you guys follow who seems to always add positive energy to their posts? I love Coss and Brower. Give me some more people that really add to the forum please. I know most on this forum are great, but there are a few that go beyond and express themselves with contagious energy. If you know someone like that, put their name in the hat for trying to be like "Z".

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
$3.59...... Good enough!
Agreed, good weekend # to be at.

I have read a lot of posts over the years and I really enjoyed Z's. East Keester is also very optimistic and positive. Who else is a favorite that you guys follow who seems to always add positive energy to their posts? I love Coss and Brower. Give me some more people that really add to the forum please. I know most on this forum are great, but there are a few that go beyond and express themselves with contagious energy. If you know someone like that, put their name in the hat for trying to be like "Z".
I'll never be like Z, she was special, and one of a kind. But Thanks for the mention.:thumb:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Think the recent price action to 3.60 yesterday is very bullish when coupled to the 65 to 200 moving averages. Used that to pick up my last 300 share purchase @2.51 after 700 at 2.90 something & 300 initially purchase @ 3.21 in January after selling at 12. So I'm really happy with the gains. I expect it will break out big within 3 months because of at least 3 key uncertainties becoming clear in a positive way much to many skeptic's surprise. Seen this movie way too many times because it has such a great ending.
Just don't ever want to see that 200 day average crossed again in the next few years. By much! Stoked about the ELIO! East Keester is ELIO Central

Last edited:
Top Bottom