• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to buy a zillion Elio stocks but Charles Swarb won't let me. I've called several brokers and they also all said they don't deal with any stock trading on the 'expert market'. So HOW is the stock still trading? With which broker?
I suggest you'll have to do it online. Robinhood is a good start.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I admit I don't know much about playing with stocks, so may I ask seriously, why would you buy Elio stocks?
If you buy a bunch when it's cheap, people see a run on it and thus the price goes up. Speculators then think something is happening and it increases the market cap and stock price. After that, you can short it. It's not uncommon to take zombie companies and do that. Just look at that happened to GameStop. It went from around $3 to $80. Then it dropped like a rock. After that it just does an up and down but the trend is, it gets lower over time.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I forgot this. There are a number of ex-employees that got stock which was restricted. Thus, 2023 to 2025 is when they can sell. These were VP's and C level employees. They are waiting for someone to buy up a bunch of stock and then they will sell. Even the owner will benefit from this. It'll spike and then plummet. The smart ones will make their money and walk away. Since the stock is at around 1-2 cents, if it could just shoot to a dollar, that would be a great thing for these people.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At $0.02 stock is worthless. Anyone have ANY data on the "ELECTRIC" ELIO?
According to Elio, it is $14,900, goes three days without a recharge, will go 110mph, has a 3 year 36K warranty, Pep Boys will service it and it comes out (according to their latest SEC filing) as soon as this year. Once they get into full production of the EV version, they will make the gasoline version. Those people will get a great deal as that version is inflation proof. Fixed price of $7K or $7.3K. That one gets 84 mpg too.

Top Bottom