• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but I am no longer excited due to the production time slips. I am 6,031 and time really isn't on my side any more, health wise that is. I am sure that there are others, whom are all in, who may have the same problem with either their health or their age. Some of us don't have the time to wait. Can't put living life on hold waiting for a dream that may not happen. If it happens, it happens but I am no longer going to sit around like a child waiting for Christmas.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but I am no longer excited due to the production time slips. I am 6,031 and time really isn't on my side any more, health wise that is. I am sure that there are others, whom are all in, who may have the same problem with either their health or their age. Some of us don't have the time to wait. Can't put living life on hold waiting for a dream that may not happen. If it happens, it happens but I am no longer going to sit around like a child waiting for Christmas.
This geezer feels the same, but the child in me decided to increase my Christmas feeling odds by expanding my options and now sitting around waiting for the Solo, SRK, or the Elio. :)

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This geezer feels the same, but the child in me decided to increase my Christmas feeling odds by expanding my options and now sitting around waiting for the Solo, SRK, or the Elio. :)
This old geezer turned 78 on Monday, and is still holding out for the Elio. I have been fascinated with the Elio for a little over a year, and completely understand your frustration. What ever happens in our future, May all our dreams come true!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This old geezer turned 78 on Monday, and is still holding out for the Elio. I have been fascinated with the Elio for a little over a year, and completely understand your frustration. What ever happens in our future, May all our dreams come true!
This geezer had a fascination with the Elio at a pre-geezer 60 and will turn 70 in a few days. Reality is, I have a fascination with ALL enclosed three wheelers and hope to start a collection soon. I'm currently certain we will all live happily ever after.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score

amen to that....
IMG_0366.JPG

Dave Van

Reaction score
This is starting to make my 2 year wait for my Smart Fortwo a short time!!!!
No where near as excited as when I was told I'd have mine by March of 2016 by a show rep.
Kinda doubt we'll see a March 2018 date. Oh well.....they got my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom