• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"cafe credits" only apply to the "AUTOMOBILE" mfg. (if I remember right.) You would have to research and see if it applies to MC or Autocycles, depending on how the ELIO is classified.. Maybe the wording is "vehicles" which is a catch 22 word.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"cafe credits" only apply to the "AUTOMOBILE" mfg. (if I remember right.) You would have to research and see if it applies to MC or Autocycles, depending on how the ELIO is classified.. Maybe the wording is "vehicles" which is a catch 22 word.

This has been covered extensively
on this forum. Pending fed legislation.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have "cut and pasted" a quote from Joel Sheltrown , Vice President of Governmental Affairs for Elio Motors. This comes from the new Secretary of Energy, Rick Perry:

Perry: “If confirmed, I will review the ATVM program to makes sure it achieves its goals. I will be committed to transparency and accountability with respect to government investments.”

#KeepTheFaith #ElioOnTheRoad2017 @GovernerPerry

voyager

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's because ATVM may well be in line with Trump wanting to bring back automotive jobs. If Elio can hook on the 'advanced technology' aspect of the ATVM loan, it will bring him one step further.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What is the advanced technology on the Elio? I'm not seeing it. I see an innovative design that's been around since at least 2009 but that's about it.
I'd think the benefits would be:
1. Creating American jobs
2. Demonstrating American intelligence and hard work
3. Showing if you just eliminate many of the governmental rules that innovators have to deal with, they can get an idea to market
4. Getting a company profitable where they can expand and do more of 1 and 2.
Elio is literally the poster child for Making America Great Again. Just imagine all of the other brilliant ideas that Paul has locked in his head and of this gets off the ground, we can get to see them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom