• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
YA OK So by the time we see it It will be old technology all the other automakers will have something better and competitively priced. This car has gone up in price already and more likely to go up again. Maybe they need to go on Shark Tank yeah? I'll probably just write this off as a gambling loss. Have $1,000 in non-refundable I think I can say what I want here. Yes I am pissed off and you guys should be to ... This is my two cents and I'm entitled to it .
Look at tread #487.

TCrewe

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Look at tread #487.
Ya we seen your Post #487 SO?
Here let me help you I will ad it here so you don't have to Repeat this again...

Hello

Thanks so much for reaching out.
We are targeting 2018 to begin consumer production and we plan on filling all reservations in our first year of production. The reservation system is set up for vehicles to be delivered in the following order: $1,000 All In, $500 All In, $250 All In, $100 All In then on to the $1000 Want In, $500 Want In, $250 Want In and finally the $100 Want In group.

No one wants to get the Elio on the road more than we do, and we work as hard as we possibly can every day to make this happen. As we continue to make progress, we will you informed.
Thanks for your support!

Best,
The Elio Team
SAVE AND SHARE ... TRAVELBUZZ 1[/QUOTE]

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
YA OK So by the time we see it It will be old technology all the other automakers will have something better and competitively priced. This car has gone up in price already and more likely to go up again. Maybe they need to go on Shark Tank yeah? I'll probably just write this off as a gambling loss. Have $1,000 in non-refundable I think I can say what I want here. Yes I am pissed off and you guys should be to ... This is my two cents and I'm entitled to it .
with a great low number, when did you go all in??
BTW you're. not alone, here at the Elio Owners (keeper's of the flame), it's safer to sell you're first born .
I hope it happens, I also hope for world peace.
Best of luck, getting the E or not will and should not be an end of life decision. Many here have easily spent over 20k for their "toys"- ( Me)and I'm talking bikes.
Wishing us the best

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Good thing is that I've worked with that company many times before and on a current project. I'll just contract them directly to find out what is going on.

I and I'm sure many others can't wait to hear what you find out. Just a fair warning to you, when people make claims to know things or know people that know things, means you'll probably get a background check done by the upper echelon. If you haven't already.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I and I'm sure many others can't wait to hear what you find out. Just a fair warning to you, when people make claims to know things or know people that know things, means you'll probably get a background check done by the upper echelon. If you haven't already.
Not yet; I couldn't find my gloves at the time :becky:

TCrewe

Elio Fan
Reaction score
with a great low number, when did you go all in??
BTW you're. not alone, here at the Elio Owners (keeper's of the flame), it's safer to sell you're first born .
I hope it happens, I also hope for world peace.
Best of luck, getting the E or not will and should not be an end of life decision. Many here have easily spent over 20k for their "toys"- ( Me)and I'm talking bikes.
Wishing us the best
The day I paid $1000 11/11/2013 # 1898 and I locked in the lower price $7,000

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
MHO... I don't think you're ever going to see a competitively priced vehicle from the majors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom