• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
This topic has been discussed for several years. Once we see things happening at the plant it will be about 8 months later until vehicles start rolling off the line, so if nothing is happening at the plant by April 2017, it may be 2018 before vehicles are produced. My hope is that things start happening at the plant SOON.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_2301.PNG Excuse me, all I talk and dream of is the day that I get my Elio. In my last post I gave everyone a chance to get on to the Elio band wagon, but it didn't happen! :(

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So it looks like Elio Owners is two short of 4000 members...what can 25% or 1000 of the most motivated do now...over 50% of reservations remaining could be purchased for $100 a piece...as a gift to a loved one or for yourself to be kept or sold in a supply squeeze for $20,000+...1,000 of us INDIVIDUALLY inspired by whatever to tweet or email Trump & Obama like Booboo (what's the latest there?)... oops dinners ready...

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Amazing what a little dinner does for one's perspective...I'll back wwaaayyyy off and wait patiently...the pen has been safely clicked closed, returned to it's cupholder and locked and stored properly.
Yeah, yeah, ... but I'll bet you still left ink in the barrel ...

CHUCK G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Would you be willing? I am sure that this has been covered but I would be willing to put HALF DOWN of my $7300.00 for a Elio if it would help with start up oF production! How about you????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom