• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Status Of The Atvm Loan?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Could this be the moment we've been waiting for?!?!?!!! It is impossible to believe that the post isn't right about Perry and the DOE and their new mandate for oil based energy efficiency! I cannot deny the obvious implications of bridging the gap between oil and alternative energy...we will be on a parallel but fossil fuel based 'alternative', affordable answer to the tax credit based policies of the previous administration... maybe we'll finally be able to channel and volunteer our voices &/or letters along with our $$$$ soon?!

Last edited:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Could this be the moment we've been waiting for?!?!?!!! It is impossible to believe that the post isn't right about Perry and the DOE and their new mandate for oil based energy efficiency! I cannot deny the obvious implications of bridging the gap between oil and alternative energy...we will on a parallel but fossil fuel based 'alternative', affordable answer to the tax credit based policies of the previous administration... maybe we'll be able to finally be able to volunteer and channel our voices along with our $$$$ soon?!
This is the moment to sit tight until EM makes encouraging noises, either directly or indirectly. That time may come soon, but realize that EM's preferred strategy is to get Washington insiders (reps, senators, and senior advisors) to pave the way and nudge DOE. Concerted action by, say, the whole class of reservation holders, will not be sought until there is no other way open.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BUMP

http://www.elioowners.com/posts/141262/

New on FB:

John Gibersonto Future Elio Owners of America
7 hrs ·
Just got off the phone moments ago with Joel Sheltrown, Elio's VP of Governmental Affairs. We had a wonderful and encouraging conversation for about 45 minutes regarding our Elio Campaign. Joel is headed to Washington, DC tomorrow to meet with some of our Senators and he will also be meeting with Elio Motors Lobbying group to run the idea of our campaign with them. Joel believes that this is a great way to bolster the acceptance and approval for the Elio Vehicle. Joel will return to Michigan on Monday and has said he would call me with an update. We want to do this campaign the right way and with the approval of the Elio Motors Board of Directors and Lobbying group. More information to follow soon.#ElioOnTheRoad2017
This is inaccurate and now out of date. See my post http://www.elioowners.com/posts/173185/ . It's a chance for us to act.

voyager

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With Quantitive easing programs on both sides of the Atlantic, billions of dollars and euro's are splashing up and down the financial markets, in search of the 'Next Big Thing'. Any entrepreneur's first hurdle is to find endorsement and venture capital... The second hurdle: enough to make it through the first phase and build momentum. Best of course is to find an OEM to realize your ideas. Politicians will think the same I'm afraid.

Top Bottom