• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Will You Trade In?

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My lease is up on my Honda CRZ in a couple of months. I had originally planed to go from it directly to my Elio. Since the thing got kicked down the road. I am now in nogotiations for a 1996 Mazda Miata to get me through. I hope to sell that after taking delivery of my Elio. I also will retain my 2000 Land Rover to make the Elio an and car.
MK

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I fit the definition of getting my Elio as an "and" car. I drive a Kia Sorrento, currently. I will be keeping it for times when I need a bigger vehicle (family trips, sports - not sure I could fit my hockey gear in the Elio, Shopping trips, etc)

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio will be an addition to the two vehicles already owned and paid for that sit in my garage. In fact, the Elio will be the first new vehicle I have purchased in 39 years. Always bought used and drove them into the ground. My favorite car was the Audi A6. Bought a couple with 50,000 miles on them and added another 250,000 to the odometer before selling. They were bulletproof.

Last edited:

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio will be the first vehicle I have purchased for fun. As a businessman my car was a machine that I used to support my family. Didn't care about the color or accessories. It had to function and function for a long time. Always tried to average under or about 8 cents per mile as a cost which included vehicle cost and maintenance on the life of the vehicle. Car salesmen had a hard time coping with my philosophy when trying to sell me a vehicle.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My husband 1958 8N tractor will be up for sale. I need the room to park my elios. $900.00 maybe $1,000.00. Other than that we're keeping what we have and holding tight.

Ha. I read your post as your husband AND the tractor :D

there can be only one...- highlander

Top Bottom